_-Chapter 6-_

*            *             *
                    Garroth P.O.V

   "I can't believe it!" Aphmau squealed.

  "I know, right? Kawaii~chan was so surprised to see them in the park! And they were kissing!" Kawaii~chan said excitedly.

   I rolled my eyes. We were sitting on the bench when Kawaii~chan ran up to us and walked home with us.

  "Yea, yea, yea, we were kissing. Doesn't mean we're dating." I said over the excited conversation they were having.

   "That's a bit strange, isn't it? You two obviously have feelings for each other." Aaron said softly as he walked into the room.

   When Kawaii~chan found us, she had invited us over. We just sat on the couch and prepared for the conversation that was about to happen.

   "Yea, but you and Aph had feelings for each other long before you were dating." Laurence said with a smirk.

   "At least I asked her out, unlike a certain few people-"

  "-Who don't like her that way anymore." Laurence finished for him.

  "Coming from the person who's liked her since high school ."

  "Coming from the person who liked her in high school but made no effort to tell her or show her."

  Aphmau broke into a laughing fit at the comebacks. I laughed quietly. Laurence smiled to show that he didn't mean anything he said. Aaron sighed and laughed a bit.

   "Aph and I are gonna go out for a while. So I guess you two are stuck here with KC and her shipping." Aaron said, smirking.

   "Oh my Irene... please no..." I muttered.

  "Yes! Kawaii~chan can talk to you about her ships! Especially you two!" Kawaii~chan squealed excitedly.

  Aphmau and Aaron laughed and walked out the door. We heard a 'thud' on a window. Everyone looked over. Dante was standing outside the window. One hand held a few rocks, the other a sign that said 'IM HERE TO SAVE YOU'. He waved his arms at us and pointed to the window, which was closed. I turned to Laurence. He nodded. We jumped off of the couch and ran to the window.

  "Garroth kun! Laurence kun! Where are you going? What does Dante kun want?"

  We threw open the window.

"Go! Go! Go!" Dante chanted as I jumped out.

  Laurence jumped out after me.

  "Sorry KC! We'll talk once this whole ship thing is gone!" He yelled.

  I pulled the window shut and ran across the street. I heard the two of them behind me. We reached the door and fought to go inside first. We didn't want Kawaii~chan to come after us. I shoved Dante through and then went in. Laurence slammed the door shut behind us. I caught my breath, leaning against the wall near the door. Laurence had his hands on his knees and was also trying to catch his breath. Dante was laughing hysterically.  Laurence and I joined him.