_-Chapter 3-_

*             *            *
Laurence P.O.V

    "Garroth, please tell me what happened." I pleaded.

  "Calm down... I was just... a little scared... from the movie..."

  "You weren't breathing!!" Travis had paused the movie and walked over.

  Dante was already standing in front of us.

  "Maybe it's best if he doesn't finish the movie."

  "I'm fine!"

  "No, you're not! It looked like you came close to having a heart attack. Now, we're going to do something other than watch this movie. You two can keep watching. Now, Garroth, we're going upstairs, away from this." I said as I stood up.

  I reached out and let Garroth grab my hand. I pulled him to his feet. He immediately stumbled. I looked at him sympathetically. He smiled weakly. I smiled back.

  "If anything happens, tell us and we'll call the hospital or something." Dante said.

  I nodded. Garroth grabbed my arm to steady himself. I assumed he was lightheaded. That made sense, he barely breathed for at least two minutes. I walked over to the stairs, helping him up. I watched him to ensure him not tripping or falling over.

  I took him into his room. He immediately laid down on his bed.

  "Thanks..."

  "Of course."

  A scream from the T.V filled the house. Garroth winced. I hit the door with my foot to shut it. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Do you feel okay now?" I asked.

"Laurence, I'm fine!" He said with a small laugh.

"I was worried!"

"I can tell!"

"Are you even sure what happened?"

He propped himself up on one arm.

"All I know is that I got really lightheaded and couldn't breathe. My heart felt like it was going to explode, too."

"But you can breathe okay now? You feel fine?"

"Still a bit lightheaded, but yea."

We talked for about forty-five minutes. I heard the front door open, followed by a "Where are they?"

"Upstairs in Garroth's room."

Footsteps flew up the stairs, followed by slower, more calm footsteps. A knock on the door.

"Come in."

Aphmau exploded through the door.
Travis walked in behind her.

"Garroth! Are you okay?!"

"Uh... yes, I'm fine now."

"Hey, Aph. Uh... not being rude, but why exactly are you here? And how did you know about Garroth?"

"Oh, I called her after the movie ended and told her about it."