_-Chapter 9-_

Laurence P.O.V

We arrived at the airport a while later. I forgot about Zane's threat as we walked to our gate. Getting checked didn't take long because we had no luggage to be searched.

"Everyone ready?!" Aphmau squealed excitedly.

"Yea!" I responded, equally excited about flying on the plane because I had never been on one.

In heard Garroth mumble something under his breath.

We were about to step onto the plane when Garroth froze.

"What's up, Garroth?" I asked, wanting to get on the plane.

"I.. uh... I just... realized! Driving would be much faster!"

"Garroth, it's on an island."

"Th-then we'll take a ferry!"

"You're scared, aren't you?" Aphmau asked.

Garroth sighed in defeat and hung his head.

"Don't be scared, Garroth! Planes crash less than cars!" Aphmau tried.

"That doesn't help anything!!"

"Come on, Garroth. It isn't so bad. Trust me." She tried to convince him.

"I don't want to!"

I thought for a moment before stepping in front of Garroth. He looked into my eyes, and I saw how terrified he was.

One last trick... I thought to myself.

I blinked a few times and leaned close to him, so that my face was about an inch away from his.

"Please, Garroth?" I purred.

His face went several shades of red.

"F-Fine..." He said, shifting his eyes to the side.

"Ok... First, wow. Second, how did you know that would work?" Aphmau asked.

"It works on everyone, trust me. And not just for me. I bet you could trick Aaron into doing things for you." I said through a smile.

She spun towards Aaron.

"CAN WE GET 30 CATS?!" She squealed.

"Nope." He said, smiling, and poked her nose.

Aaron, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Travis boarded the plane. It took some convincing to get Zane on the plane, but he eventually gave in. Garroth stared at the doorway. I grabbed his hand and walked onto the plane.

Once we were situated in our seats, we prepared to take off. Garroth, who was sitting beside me, started to act nervous. He started breathing heavier, and he was sweating a little.

"L-Laurence, I don't want to do this anymore."

"Garroth, don't worry, you'll be fine, I'm here-"

"Laurence, I do not want to be on this plane anymore."

"Calm down-"

"Laurence I don't want to be on the plane anymore-"

The plane took off. Garroth started panicking. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly, which seemed to calm him down a little. I did this until a voice spoke from the speakers.