_-Chapter 17-_

*Laurence P.O.V*

  When we got to the restaurant,  Zianna made us stand in front of it so she could get a picture.

   "How do you want us to pose?" I asked.

   "Something adorable!" She squealed. I  put my arms around Garroth's neck and kissed his cheek while he put his arm around my shoulder. She took a picture while laughing giddily. We walked in. Apparently, she had already reserved a table for us. We thanked her and sat down.

    "This table is a bit big for three people." I said, looking at the chairs. There were at least 5 more seats.

   "Yup! That's because I invited more people, too! Just to see how they've been doing!"

   "Who'd you invite?" Garroth asked.

   "Aphmau, Aaron, Zane, Kawaiichan, and Vylad!"

   He nodded.

   "So! Did I see a cat when we were at your house?"

   "Oh! Loki!" I said, suddenly excited. Garroth chuckled at this. "We found Loki wandering around the resort, so now he's our cat!"

    "Awwwe!"

    Vylad walked over to our table, hugged Zianna, and sat down beside her.

"Hey, Vylad." I greeted him.

   "Baby brother!"

   "Vlyaaaad!"

   We waited patiently for Zianna to hug him again and talk for a while. Aaron and Aphmau walked in soon after that. Same process as before. But when Kawaii~chan and Zane walked over, Zianna jumped out of her chair.

   "Zuzu! Who's this?"

   "Hi, Mom. This is Kawaii~chan. From highschool, if you remember."

   "Are you two-"

   "Yes, Mom, we are dating. Get your excitement out before you hug me. I don't want any cracked ribs." He said, his tone showing he was joking. She didn't listen, though. She hugged both of them.

After a while, we had ordered our drinks and food and were starting to eat. I decided on spaghetti, Garroth and Zianna both got some sort of steak, and I didn't really pay attention to what anyone else got. I tried my spaghetti. It was good, but not as good as Dante's.

"Laurence, you have to try this." Garroth said, sounding shocked.

"It can't be better than Dante's." I said, narrowing my eyes at his plate.

"Oh, think again!" He stabbed a piece with his fork and held it up to my mouth. I tried it, and I was amazed. Zianna, Aph, and Kawaii~chan were talking quietly about how Garroth just fed me. I rolled my eyes jokingly, and Garroth laughed a little. Aphmau looked at my spaghetti, and back up at me with a suddenly serious expression.
She said something almost silently.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head and continued eating. I shrugged.

"How's your spaghetti?" Garroth asked me.

"It's great! Want to try some?"

"Sure!" I got some onto my fork. When he tried it, he seemed confused.

"What?"

"I can't tell if it's as good as Dante's or not."

"I can tell that it isn't."

"Eh, it's still good." I put more on my fork.

"You're talking about Dante a lot. Is he a good cook?" Zianna asked. Everyone at the table responded. "Yes!!!"

After we finished eating and Zianna paid, we walked outside.

"Well, it's been wonderful seeing all of you! Especially you, Zuzu, Vylad, and Gargar!" Zianna said.

"Yea! It was fun!" Garroth said.

We all said our goodbyes to her, and she left. It was getting very dark out.

"So... Laurence?" Garroth said, turning towards me.

"Yea?"

"Wanna go to the park?"

"Of course!"

He laughed and grabbed my hand. I leaned against him as we walked down the sidewalk and down the street to the park. We walked in, immediately heading to the pond. We sat down in a bench and looked at the water.

"It's so peaceful..." I said softly.

"Yea, it is." He gently grabbed my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder.

We decided it was definitely time to go home when the moon was directly overhead. As we walked out of the park, I started getting paranoid. Every noise and shadow made me jump. Garroth was still holding my hand. As we reached the front porch, a dog barked somewhere. I skipped the stairs, jumping straight to the porch. I swung the door open and waited on Garroth to go inside before shutting the door behind us. I picked up Loki and walked upstairs. Garroth followed me. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. Garroth walked in after me and quietly kicked the door shut. I pulled off my shirt and laid on my back. I put my arms behind my head. Loki curled up in a tight ball beside my arm. Garroth laid beside me, grabbing my waist and tugging me against him. He stretched his arms out in front of him and put one arm under my head. He put his other hand on my chest. I smiled a little, then let myself slowly drift off to sleep.

(Announcement: I'm gonna write another Mystreet fanfiction! But don't worry, I'm continuing this one. Try and guess which ship I'm gonna write it about!
Hints: It's not an actual couple.
I may or may not have posted fanart of this in my Art Book.)