•Chapter 1•

"Harry! Get up its your first day of school!" I hear my mom's voice echo from the kitchen. I quickly get up and change into clothes for school. I was really dreading today because I don't know anyone. I just moved from London to a whole different place. I don't think I'm going to fit in because I'm probably the only british person.

When we arrived to Virginia we didn't really explore because we came in the middle of the school year and I start school today. We didn't have time with the unpacking and stuff.

When I go downstairs I see my mom made bacon and eggs for me. I grab a plate and eat it. The school I'm going to is close to us so we decided I would walk there and back plus it would save my mom some time.

I wish my sister came with us. She stayed in London because she is older and my mom thought she could take care of herself. I am also capable of taking care of myself. My mom basically dragged me here.

When I finished eating and everything else I started walking to the school. Once I'm getting closer I see students getting out of buses and walking in. When I stepped through the doors I took a deep sigh.

I spent around 5 minutes to find the office and there weren't many kind people here to help me. Then i was finally able to reach my destination. I ope the doors to the office and see an old lady behind a desk with her eyes focused on the computer screen. I walk up to her and wait until she averts her attention to me.

"Hi I'm new and they told me to pick up my schedule here." I told the lady behind the desk.

"Ah yes what is your name son?" She asks me.

"Harry Styles."

After she finishes shuffling through papers she hands me the one that has my name. I thank her and start to walk out. Now i just need to find my locker. I don't really know the way through out this school so maybe I should ask someone and maybe this time they will help.

"Um excuse me can you help me find my locker?" I ask another guy that looks my age. He seems like a nice guy by the way he quickly turned to me with a nice smile.

"Yea sure." He says taking a look at my paper.

"You just need to walk straight past the bathrooms and take a right." He tells me.

"Thank you."I reply with a smile. Finally a nice person.

"By the way I'm Louis, I'm a senior." He says taking his hand out. I reach out and take the gesture.

"Im Harry and me too." I reply.

He smiles and walks away. Well i just made a friend so thats good I guess.

Taking his instructions I start to walk to my locker.

While passing the bathrooms I walked to close to the doors that caused me to bump into someone coming out.

"Oh sorry!" I hear a voice say to me. I look up and meet hazel eyes. When I look at her she must be creeped out because i cant take my eyes off of her.

"Yea its ok." I respond not taking my eyes off of her.

"Umm." She says as she looks down. I follow her eyes to see that i was holding her arms since we bumped.

"Oh yea sorry." I reply letting go.

"You should probably not walk to close to doors." She says as she starts to walk away. Before the is out of sight i realize she came out of the mens restrooms.

"Wait you just got out of the mens room." I tell her. She turns around and smirks at me then walks away. I didn't understand why she just smirked until some guy walks out with his hair and clothes messy.