•Chapter 2•

After i saw Abby ditched school I went back to class. I know its only been a day but I cant stop thinking about her. I never really been so over girls like her. I liked the nice ones that had that innocent face but Abby just drew me in.

The rest of the school day went by fast and classes were good. I saw Louis and his friends near the door entrance talking so i decided to go to them.

"Hey guys!" I waved to them and their heads turned to my direction.

"Hey Harry! We were just talking about this party coming up, you wanna join?"Louis tells me.

"Um yea, I'll have to see if I don't have plans." I told them.

I was with them for about 5 more minutes then I said my goodbyes and left. The party sounds like fun. It would be a good chance to meet new people. The boys told me I could meet some girls but I'm not too sure about.

My mom works after school so I was home alone. I sat down on the couch and started watching some random show. Them my phone vibrated showing I had a text. I opened it and smiled to myself.

Kate: Hey curly xx

Kate is my ex girlfriend. I know usually when you break up with someone you don't talk to them anymore but we broke up because I was moving. It was hard for us but we promised to be friends. She said she would visit me and maybe come here to study after high school so we can be together again.

She is really nice. I would describe her as the girlfriend every boy wants. I miss her a lot but I'm trying to move on. Yes I have strong feelings for her, but I don't want to be reminded that we cant be together every day. Long distance is too complicated.

Harry: Hi, how are you?

I reply to her text message. This was the first time she texted me since I moved. Im glad she never forgot to text me because I thought she was going to forget about me.

Our conversation was just asking how was school and stuff like that. Then she had to go with her friends shopping or something. I told her I made some friends already but I didn't tell her about Abby. I feel like she would get jealous and think that I moved on so quickly already.

I hear the front door open and keys dangling. Moms home.

"Harry! Sweetie help me with some bags in the car." I heard her call from the kitchen.

I walked outside to her car and got some bags from the trunk of her new car. I brought them inside to the kitchen counter while she unpacks them and stores them in the right place.

"Hey mum, theres a party this friday and i was wondering if I can go?" I ask her. Most kids would probably go and not say anything or ask about going to a party but you can call me a mummy's boy.

"Im sorry sweetie, we were invited to dinner at our sponsors house the same day." She tells me. I forgot about the stupid dinner. Since we came in the middle of the year the school gave us sponsors to help us with anything. So they invited us to dinner to get to know each other. I wonder who they are.

"Oh ok." I reply and go to my room to finish some homework.

***
"Aye man whats up? You able to go tonight?" Niall asks me. Niall is one of the guys from Louis' group. He laughs at anything and most of the ladies love him.

"I cant." I say while closing my locker.

"How come?" He asks me.

"I have some dinner tonight."

"Just ditch it man."

"I just cant but ill go to the next party."

"Bummer I'm pretty sure Abby is going." He says with a smirk. I told them about the whole thing about Abby. How I may have a little crush on her and then they said thats middle school stuff and that I should go for her.