•Chapter 13•

Harry POV

After lunch I start heading to class and I feel my phone vibrate. Someone sent me a text.

Are we going to have a tutor session today?

Right away I know its Abby and the question in my head is, how did she get my number?

Yea. How did you get my number?

I reply right away. I wait and feel my phone vibrate again.

I have my ways...

She replies and I smile.

The bell rings and I start jogging to class so I don't get there late.

***

After class I wait next to Abby's locker. She usually comes here before she leaves. How do I know that? I don't know.

"Hey silly." I hear a voice next to me.

"Oh hey Stella." I reply.

"What are you doing here?" She asks referring to Abby's locker I assume.

"Oh I'm waiting for Abby." I reply and she seems irritated.

"Oh really? Why?" She asks and crosses her arms across her chest demanding a question.

I clearly remember Abby didn't want anyone to know about her needing to be tutored.

"I-she um, I,"

"Hello Stella." I hear a voice behind us. Oh how I miss that voice.

"Abby." Stella says. I can feel the tension between them.

"Am I interrupting something?" Abby asks and Stella keeps glaring at her.

"No." I reply and at the same time Stella replies saying yes.

"Oh ok." Abby replies.

"Just text me later Harry." Stella says and gets on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek again and walks away. Abby just stands there and then she interrupts the silence.

"So you two a thing?"

"Um no. I don't know really." I reply and honestly I'm very confused.

"She tends to get very clingy and obsessive just to warn you." She says and starts walking and I follow her.

"How would you know?" I ask.

"She hasn't told you about how I am such a bitch and how I am such a bad friend?" She says a bit sarcastic and then continues speaking as I listen.

"She tells everyone that story that happened in freshman year, but really she tells the whole damn story wrong. It doesn't matter because I learned to deal with the hate people give towards me." She says and we walk out towards her car.

"Why don't you tell the truth?" I ask her.

"People don't care about the truth." She says and gets in her car.

I walk towards the opposite door and get in.

"Whats the real story then?" I ask her and she doesn't say anything.

"Doesn't matter." She mumbles and starts driving off.

Abby POV

I already knew the way to Harry's house from school and its a real short drive. I park right outside and he opens the door for us. I go and sit in the table we were last time but it has a lot of stuff already.

"Sorry my mum's still unpacking. We can go to my room I have a desk." He says and starts walking towards his room.

He opens the door and when I walk in I remember the last time I was here.

He leads me to a desk and grabs two chairs for us.

***

After about 2-3 hours of practicing Harry's phone starts to ring. He gets it and accepts the call.

"Hello." He talks in the speaker. There is another voice on the other side and then he says ok and hangs up.

"What was that?" I ask. He gets up and replies to me.

"My mom, she wants me to do something before it starts raining." He says and walks out his room.

I just wait there and go over some problems. During that I hear a phone buzzing. Its not mine so maybe Harry left his here.

I cant help but feel curious if its Stella.

I reach for his phone and sure enough it says her name there. I unlock his phone and read the text.

Hey, we should do something this week. Like a date?

I know how she is. She likes revenge and all. Its not that she is obsessed with me but she always makes it seem like I'm the bad guy so she will do anything to sabotage something for me.

My mind kept telling me to delete the message so Harry wouldn't see or to reply something like back off. But instead I just locked his phone and left it where it was.

I hear thinder outside and then I hear the rain starting to fall down. I get up and look through the window and the rain keeps falling harder each second. Wheres Harry? Is he out there?

"Ok I'm back." I stumble getting scared by his sudden voice. I didn't even realize he walked in.

"You scared me." I breath and he replies sorry.

"Its raining pretty hard out there." I tell him and he walks to where I am and looks out the window too.

"Does it usually rain this hard here?" He asks me. I look up at him and he looks down at me waiting for a response. I never really realized how tall he is.

"Um sometimes." I reply and he nods back still not taking his eyes off of me.

Harry POV

We stand there for a couple more seconds and her beautiful hazel eyes still on mine. Her lips parted and it really taunts me.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and immediately I regret it. What a stupid question.

"Oh um yea kind of." She answers and then she smiles lightly. Her smiles is so beautiful.

"Well lucky for you I am a pretty good cook myself." I joke around.

"Oh really? Ill be the judge of that." She jokes back and she starts walking out. I follow behind and then I hear my phone vibrate on the table. I unlock it and see a text from Stella, and then when I unlock it I see there were two text I haven't read.

Hey, we should do something this week. Like a date?

Why did you ignore me?

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion of why it said that I had already read the first one. I reply back to her text.

Sorry I didn't mean to. Anyways lets talk tomorrow about it.

The part of when Abby told me that she tends to get clingy pops up in my head. I put my phone down and start heading downstairs to Abby.

Hope you like it! I am planning on updating later on so be prepared. Also please comment what you think or any complaints that you have because it helps me. So don't be shy.

Keep voting, and please share :)