•Chapter 25•

Abby POV

The drive go my house mainly consisted of Harry humming and acting weird which was actually funny. I didn't want him to drink too much but he looked like he was having fun and honestly I want him to be happy.

Once we arrived to my house the lights were off except the one on the front porch. Once I turned the car off I went around to help Harry get out and guide him. He only had a few drinks but that is a lot for his system to handle. I unlocked the front door and tried my best to walk silently up to my room. My parents room was in the same hallway as mine and my mom can hear everything. Its like she has bat ears. Luckily we made it into my room silent and stealthy.

"Cmon." I say as I help Harry lay down on mg bed. My hands leave his body but then his hands catch mine.

"Can I please have water?" He whispers to me. His eyes are half open and half closed. He looks so tired but it makes him look adorable. Like a little boy asking for something.

"Yea, just don't move and stay here please." I command as I start to leave my room quietly hoping Harry wont make any noise.

Once I reached my kitchen I poured water in a glass and got some painkillers just in case he needs them. When I went back up to my room I was glad to see Harry hadn't moved and was laying calmly in my bed.

"Here you go." I say as he lifts himself up to sit against the headboard then I hand him the water and he takes it from my hands drinking from it. I placed the painkillers on the night stand and sat down on the edge facing him.

"I don't think I want to drink ever again." He teases making me giggle silently.

"Its fine when you don't have too much." I tell him. I look at him and notice his hair is all sloppy and he looks like he is about to pass out.

"When was the first time you drank?" He asks me.

"Freshman year. I actually didn't have too many the first time but then the next I had too many and I felt like how you are feeling right now." I answer him. His eyes look at me and even in this state he looks so perfect. I cant help but reach my hand forward to soothe his cheeks with the palm of my hand and fingertips. At the feeling he leans his head on my hand making me smile at the reaction.

"Lets play a game." Harry says opening his eyes more. My hand leaves his face bringing it back to me.

"What?"

"You heard me." He smirks. Obviously he is still affected by the drinks.

"What game?" I ask him

"Um whats that game," he closes his eyes thinking before he speaks up again, "21 questions."

"Really?"

"Yea." He responds with a sly smile.

"Okay fine, you start." I say bringing my leg up to sit criss cross and he does the same as our bodies face each other.

"Okay if you were an animal what would you want to be?" He asks. I laugh silently at his choice of question but answer him.

"I would be a bird, so I can fly."

"Okay my turn," I start to say thinking of a question, "how far have you gone with a girl?" I ask him and I notice him tense up. It may have been such a straight up question but I'm curious.

"Well uh... Just making out." He answers shyly. Wow. But like Harry is really good looking and thats all he has done.

"Have you ever wanted to?" I ask him.

"Its not your turn yet." He says. I roll my eyes and wait for him to ask something else.

"How far have you gone with a guy?" He asks. Original.