•Chapter 26•

Harry POV

"So Harry how's Abby?" I hear my sister ask from across the dinner table. I stare up to her and I feel my mother's, Kate's, and Gemma's eyes are on me. I finish swallowing the cooked food my mother made and I open my mouth to respond.

"Good." I smile. Its more than good. Its amazing. I never really felt this way for anybody honestly. Just the thought of her makes me smile.

"So you two are together?" My mother adds.

"Uh yea." I respond. My mother seems uneasy since I came home this morning. First she wasn't too nice to Abby. Im guessing its because I stayed over and my mother does tend to worry a lot. Hopefully that was just because of today.

"Hows work mother?" I ask to try to change the subject. I noticed Kate just keeps nibbling on her food and looks a bit uncomfortable. Hopefully she can get over the whole Abby thing.

The conversation keeps flowing and the subject about me and Abby has drifted. I haven't talked to Abby since this morning and. I have been dying to call her for our date tomorrow. Im excited because I really want to get to know her more. I hope she feels the same.

After dinner, I went to my room and got my phone. I searched for my contacts and called Abby. It rang a couple times before I hear a voice.

"Hello." She says.

"Hi."

"Whats up?"

"I wanted to plan what to do tomorrow." I reply.

"Ok yea, so uh this maybe my first date, so just bare with me please." She says.

"So this is your first date ever?" I ask in surprise.

"Yea, don't judge me."

"No, im not going to. Im actually happy I will be the first to share a date with you." I tell her and I could hear her smile.

"Yea me too." She mumbles softly.

"Okay so I was thinking lunch at some nice restaurant?"

"Okay yea, actually I know one that is by this lake and it has a great view." She says.

She described it and told me the name and I had to look through the internet for the phone. The place is called Perkins. As I was trying to find it I hear Abby talking through the phone to someone else.

"Hey I have to go because my parents need me to do something, so just text me." I hear her say through the speaker."

"Okay, Ill see you tomorrow." I say.

"Okay bye." And she hangs up.

As I continue my search I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say loudly and the door opens and I see Kate standing there.

"Oh hi." I greet.

"Hi."

"Do you need something?" I ask a but confused as to why she is here.

"Oh um I just wanted to talk." She says walking in slowly.

"Okay sure, whats up?" She walks to my bed and sits down at the edge as I sit on my desk chair.

"Im sorry I may be bringing this up but do you really think Abby is the girl for you?" Why does she keep bringing this up...

"Listen Kate if this is because you want me back, or because you care about me and are trying to looks out for me, I appreciate it but. I can handle things myself. I really do like Abby and nothing will change that. What do you mean by not the right girl?"

"You can see it too Harry. She is obviously more wild, rebel, and I don't see how she will give you what you want."

"How do you know what I want?"

"I know you want love." She snaps. The silence fills the room and my mind fights with itself. Half of me feels its true but the other feels its not.

"Its not really your choice to decide what I want, Kate." I say quietly.

"Harry, I love you and I still do. I am learning that since you left things have changed but this little cling you have with her will end somehow and I don't want you to get hurt. Im always here for you."

"Kate why do you assume that I will get hurt? Why?"

"Well, because she is a troubled girl..."

Abby POV

"We wanted to discuss about New York." My mother announces to me.

"What about it?"

"You still want to right?"

"Yes of course." I would never change my mind.

"Okay so graduation is soon and we just have to see what day you will be leaving, about your apartment, and things like that." My father chimes in.

"Okay Ill start packing some things and Ill talk to Lucy about this too since she will be joining me." I reply.

"Okay sounds good." They both say and they step out and leave. I cant wait to get out of here. Away from my parents and just escape and start a new chapter in my life.

But then inside theres this feeling that comes when I think about leaving. That means I leave Virginia, family, and Harry... Sure our relationship is not serious but what if by the time i will be leaving it will? I never once that this situation would happen. Should I tell him? Oh gosh.

I feel my phone buzz and I check to see who I got a text from.

Harry: Okay so I already reserved for lunch at 12 with a nice table with an outside view of the lake. I will pick you up at 11:30. Cant wait for tomorrow :)

He is so cute. I smile and reply to his text.

Abby: Sounds great! Cant wait ;)

I gotta find what to wear! Oh gosh. The restaurant is nice and well I am not going to wear jeans. Do I have something nice?

I skim through my closet and even though its filled with dresses and nice attire that my parents but, its just not my style. Its too preppy and girly. What if Harry likes that? Should I look preppy? If I call Lucy for help it would be so easy but I kind of want to do this myself. Okay lets do this Abby.

By the time I look for some possibilities most of my clothes in on the floor in one pile. Shit.

Finally I agree with a nice red patterned skate dress that looks quite decent. I decide on wearing these nice flats.

After taking a shower and getting ready to sleep, all thats in my mind is Harry and waiting for tomorrow to come by already.

Finally they go on a date! Comment what you think and please vote.

Ps: As you read Harry POV please keep in mind he is like a normal guy that likes a girl and not a bad boy punk guy.