•Chapter 22•

Abby POV

I said yes. It still doesn't seem so real. I have never been asked out and I panicked. Its not that I don't want to go but I am just scared. I may seem like a girl that doesn't care about anything and I am strong but when it comes to this I admit I am a coward and I hate it. I hate knowing that I am weak just because of a guy. But difference is that Harry isn't like other guys. In his eyes I can see the true passion he holds for me and I always wonder why me? Why did he have to go for the girl who doesn't do relationships or believes in love. When I am not with him I have everything planned out in a way then when I am with him my mind goes blank. He makes me feel a certain way that I never felt for anyone.

The thing is what is that feeling?

I know that I like him and you just cant force yourself to not like someone. Its impossible because I have tried since the moment I met Harry. The second I looked into his green eyes I felt something. Thats why I was rude to him and tried to keep him from staying away.

Harry is such a good guy and I know that from the past weeks since we met. Harry deserves a girl that can give him what he wants. I cant do that. I know that he craves for that love like the movies. I decided to give it a try. Give us a try I guess. I mean my life has been the same thing for many years and maybe change is good. Maybe changing for the better is good and thats why Harry came. But how can it be so easy to change? It cant. I really hope he is just patient with me because I am new to this.

I wanted to talk to him to discuss that the kiss was a mistake and we should just stay friends because I want to protect him. Then it ended with us kissing again and now we have a date. What a plot twist.

When I drove away from the mall I still felt his lips on mine. The pleasure that roams through out my body seems so amazing. I have done many things with many guys and yet just this simple kiss tops all of those experiences.

All I know is by the time that I arrived at my house the only thing on my mind was Harry.

***

My alarm for school sounded and as I turned it off I realized it was Friday. Also the day of the test I have been dreading. If I don't pass this test I wont graduate and I certainly will not move to New York. My whole life depended on this moment of moving away from everything. To feel independent, free, and alive.

When I woke up I directly reviewed some of my notes and by the time I had to leave to school I wasn't able to have breakfast. When I went downstairs ready and about to leave I noticed a coffee mug waiting on a table by the entrance. I grabbed it taking a sip and leaving. Most likely Rich left it for my mother but who cares its mine now.

On my way to school I would try to review in my head but that was impossible. When I got to school I realized I was still five minutes earlier until the doors opened. I just stayed in my car finishing the coffee and reviewing.

Finally people started entering the school and so I turned my car off to head inside. I noticed people were waiting in line for something. What are they selling? Once I was closer I saw a banner that said prom tickets. Oh yea they start selling the tickets today.

So many people were in line and I didn't even recognize half of the peoples faces. How sad that I never even noticed these people since freshman year. There are you typical nerds, average, and what people call "cool". Most of the people in line consisted of the desperate girls trying to get a date so they don't look lonely or the group of girls that don't need guys and go together. And I cant forget the sweet high school lovers that will eventually break up once they leave to college I'm sure.

I went to the library so I could focus and I earned some strange stares from certain student. They were probably thinking what is she doing here. Well you know what I am actually trying to study like you.