•Chapter 28•

Warning! Sexual content below!

I can see the lust in his eyes. I can feel his heart beating fast under my palm. What does he want to do?

"Remember what I said, to not be shy and just do what you want." I whisper. He slowly nods his head and his lips connect to my jaw and he plants warm kisses down to my neck. The feel of his lips there is amazing and my hands continue their search on his torso and go down and they rest at the waistband of his jeans. I can feel him tense up. Am I going too far for him?

I look up at him for permission and through his pleading eyes he nods slightly. My hands continue to go down and I slowly unbutton his pants and pull them down his legs. He lays there shirtless and in his boxers. I lay on top fully clothed.

His hands reach for my back pulling me down connecting out lips again and I feel his hands on the back of my dress where the zipper starts. He starts to slowly pull it down and finally I let him remove my dress and he tosses it to the side.

His fingertips start tracing around the sides of my body sending shivers through my skin. He is so gentle yet teasing.

He brings me back down with his hands and connects our lips in a passionate and warm kiss. His lips are so firm. I slowly move my hands down his chest and I can feel how toned he is. I kept my hand placed right at the waistband of his boxers slipping my finger in just a little. It is surely evident how aroused he is because as I bring my palm lower I can feel his growing bulge.

He didn't seem to mind about where my hand was so with patience I starting to rub him up and down and as he moaned quietly I could tell he enjoyed it.

"Keep doing that." He breathed and the way he was spoke was so hot.

I know Harry isn't too experienced and I know taking things slowly is best for him.

"Well go slowly." I tell him and he nods.

I connect our lips again and his hands keep exploring my body and I continue my slow and pleasing actions.

"Abby."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No- I." He didn't finish as he shut his eyes tight and I knew he was close.

I could feel him starting to clench and I go a little faster and before I knew it he had gasped loudly and I stopped. I kissed him gently on the lips and rolled over to lay beside him with my hand on his chest and soothe him.

"Wow." He breathes. He is right, wow. I giggle at his reaction. His chest is rising up and down breathing so hard. I can see a little but of sweat forming on his head. He turns his head to mine with a shy smile.

I don't know what it was about this moment but it felt so much different. I hate to say it but I have done much more things with many other guys but for once it felt so real. It felt so right to be intimate with Harry. And as much as I try to hide it I am really glad I was the first for him to do this.

"Sorry." He mumbles quietly and I look up at him.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because it was probably terrible for you." He says and I scoff.

"Not at all, that was amazing." I answered him and I notice he blushed a little.

"Really?" He asked unsure of my response.

"Yes really."

He stays quiet and I can tell he is trying to say something. Its the way he formed his lips in a line and he looks up.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"You."

"What about me?" I reply but he stays quiet.

"Cmon Harry, tell me please." I say as I bring myself up and lay on my knees.

"No its just well," he starts to say, "I feel like I owe you back."

"For what?"

"What you just did for me, like I feel like you deserve something back."

"If you want to. I do not mind at all," I tell him, "do whatever you feel like okay? It doesn't have to be now."

"Okay lets just lay down then." He says and I nod laying back down beside him with my head on his chest now. He feels so warm and under my hand I can feel his heartbeat and slowly my eyes drift off and I feel myself falling asleep.

Im so sorry its so short but I hope you liked it and i promise to update quickly with a longer chapter. I have been really busy with school and stuff. Please remember to vote and COMMENT! :)