•Chapter 9•

Abby POV

4 weeks. Graduation. I cant help but feel so useless. Why couldn't I just have a good grade in math? No, why did they make us learn that stupid class! Why do I need these numbers and letters for me life?

I really don't feel like going to school today because when it ends I have a tutor session with Mr. Styles. Why did it have to be him? Out of everyone on earth it had to be him.

Will he be tutoring me everyday? If so I will have to spend about an hour everyday with him.

I was talking to Lucy yesterday about the tutoring thing and she said I was making a big deal out of it. Maybe I am but it annoys me.

He knows now about me probably not graduating. He must think I'm pathetic right now. I feel pathetic.

My parents were happy to hear it was him. Basically they were happy I actually found someone. They said that no one would like to tutor me because I'm stubborn and a brat. Thats actually true but I don't mean to be such a bitch. Its more because of my parents fault. If only my mom never fell into his trap.

I park my car in my parking space and get out.

I see a figure waiting for me.

"What do you want?" I snap at him.

"My parents left for a short vacation so my house is empty. Do you wanna come over?" He says while walking close to me. His face is close to mine and I never felt this uncomfortable around him before.

"I actually have plans, Liam." I reply and back away from him to keep space between us.

"You have been ignoring me, and now you wont take up this offer of having fun? What is up with you?" He asks walking closer.

"Last time I recall you slapped me. I know it wasnt the first time you, well, uh harmed me, but I cant be around you Liam. Not like that." I reply. His face holds anger.

"Is this because of that stupid little prick." He snaps referring to. Harry I assume. I back up more and my back hits my car.

"Ever since he came things for us have been terrible." He states and slams his hands on either side of my face. I flinch at this sudden burst.

"What is this? Abigail Gilbert looks scared." He taunts.

"Im not scared-"

"You are weak, Abby. Weak." He spits. Oh how he knows how to piss me off.

Out of reaction I crash my lips to his and he reacts immediately and deepens the kiss. His tongue enters my mouth and his hands move to my waist to move our bodies together. I grab the collar of his shirt and bring him closer.

I break the kiss and reach for my keys to open my car. I open the door and grab Liam's hand and push him inside making him lay down on his back in the back seats. I enter the car and close the door. I hover on top of him.

His hands reach behind my neck to bring me closer. His lips attach to my neck and I can already feel the the love bites forming. He tries to flip us over showing his dominant side but I put my hand on his chest and push him down.

"Im not weak." I whisper close to his ear. I can feel his bulge through his pants already.

He licks his lips completely getting aroused by this control over him.

"You are." I whisper again. I sit up and open the door and leave him there disappointed and with a socked expression.

"Lock the car, would ya?" I yell once more before walking in the halls feeling like the real me again.