•Chapter 19•

Abby POV

So this whole time I haven't seen Harry at school and I thought maybe I could talk to him in lunch. I am still so confused at what I want and what will happen. So we kissed. Not a big deal, people kiss all the time. The only thing I couldn't help the way my skin tingled at the contact and small gesture.

Ok maybe for a minute let me not think about it.

The bell rings signaling its lunch as all the students leave the room towards the cafeteria. So now is the time that I will talk with Harry.

When I enter the cafeteria doors my eyes search to where he usually sits with that Louis kid. He seems nice and funny from what I hear. People say he is like the class clown. I don't have any classes with him so I wouldn't know.

By the time I have my lunch and I am sitting with Lucy I notice Harry hasn't even come inside.

"Relax I am sure he is just late." Lucy says but my eyes wont leave the door hoping he walks in.

"Maybe he isn't here today." She says.

"Maybe I haven't even seen him this whole day," I start to say, "what if he doesn't want to talk to me so he skipped school."

"Abby, I don't think he would skip to ignore you." She reassures me.

Then I hear a voice behind me.

"Abby we still need to talk."

Stupid ass Liam. How hard is it for him to realize I am done with the games he keeps playing. He needs to gain some self dignity.

"How many times am I going to tell you Liam to stay away. I am done with you." I say turning around to face him.

Liam catches me off guard by smacking his hands on the table trapping me and his face close to mine.

"You know what fine. I am done with your games but I will get back at you and Harry. You know why? Because he is the reason for this." He growls then smacks the table again making me flinch and then backs up as he leaves.

I didn't notice my breathing got un even and his response stays in my head

I will get back at you and Harry.

I know Liam and I know that he associates himself with the wrong people. Who knows what he is capable of doing.

"Abby you okay?" I hear Lucy ask.

Instead of speaking I just nod my head and realize what I have to do.

Harry POV

"And thats why I dyed my hair." My sister finishes telling her story.

"I like it Gemma." I respond to her story about dying her hair different colors.

Today my mother convinced me to stay home with the girls and catch up. Its only one day out of like two more weeks.

It took a while to finally agree to stay because the only thing keeping me from staying was Abby. I decided to text her when school ended. I hope she still comes after school so we can review but actually I just want to talk with her. I was thinking I should ask my sister for advice but Kate will not leave her side and I don't really want to talk about Abby with Kate.

Speaking of Kate and Gemma I never knew they were so close, almost like sisters. Its like after I left they started a good friendship.

"Ill be right back going to get some water." Gemma says leaving me and Kate alone.

"So how is it back at England?" I ask Kate as her eyes are directed at me.

"You mean home?" She interjects.

"Well this is my home now."

"Its good. Your friends miss you and so did I." She says and adds a smile.

"You don't seem happy to see me Harry."

"Kate I am happy it was just a surprise." I defend.

"Its just something is going on right now and I am confused." I add.

"Confused about what?"

"You wont understand."

"Is it Abby." She says and I freeze.

"It is isn't it?"

I simply nod and she sighs.

"Harry you have been here for like 3 weeks, not even a month and you forget all about me? I know we agreed to be friends because of the move but I never stopped loving you. I know deep down you still love me." She says scooting closer to me on the couch.

"I decided that I want to study here. I want to be with you." She adds.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Kate you are giving up so much just for me and I wont let you."

"You don't want to be with me?" Her tone saddened at my reaction.

"Kate I do love you but as a friend now. We have been through so much I don't want to lose you but that doesn't mean we will be more than friends again. I didn't think I would get over you so quickly but I did because-" I explain then she interrupts.

"Because of Abby."

Silence fills the room and then my sister comes back in to join us.

"I wanted to go to shopping today." Gemma says sitting down across from us.

"There is a mall near here I could take you." I say and she nods smiling.

"That would be great! Kate you're joining right?" She says looking towards Kate.

"Uh yea. Sure." She says quietly.

"Great let me go change, Kate come." She says and Kate gets up giving me one last look then follows me sister.

I didn't mean to hurt her like that. I just don't want her to think that just because she came we will get back together. Everything I said is true. Even the part where she said because of Abby I got over her quickly.

I check the time and realize school ended so I decide to call Abby instead of texting her.

I call her and it rings couple of times before I hear a voice.

"Hello?"

That voice doesn't belong to her. It belongs to Liam.

"Where is Abby?"

"Were a bit busy, if you know what I mean." He says and I can already imagine a smirk across his face.

"Let me talk to her then." There is a pause until he speaks up again.

"Goodbye." Then he hangs up the phone.

Anger is all I feel. Is it true? Did she really just go back to him? He was probably lying. I hope. I don't know what I am even doing until I start walking towards the door and deciding to go to school and find her.