•Chapter 18•

Harry POV

Kate. Once I saw her face all the memories we shared came back. I thought about our history together. Back in England. Our dates. Kisses. Love.

But the thing is that is history. I loved Kate and even though we broke up recently I feel like once I moved here everything back in England just kind of faded. As if I started fresh and clean I guess. Kate will always be my first love but she was more of a best friend in a way.

At this moment I haven't made one single remark at seeing my ex and sister here and wondering what Abby is thinking. Does she remember Kate from the picture?

"Harry!" My sister yells running toward me and hugging me. I wrap my hands around her body and hug back.

"Gemma what are you doing here?" I asked in her ear not in a rude way. More of a shocked and surprised way. She pulls back looking into my eyes.

"I missed you guys. I invited Kate because I was so sure you missed each other." She says and from the corner of my eye I see Abby move uncomfortably. Kate walks up to me and smiles as I stare into her dark brown eyes.

"Hey Kate." I say as she hugs me and I obviously hug her back. Thens he whispers in my ear.

"I missed you." She says making me tingle.

"Me too." And its true I did.

My mind is going crazy from their arrival. I am so glad to see them don't get me wrong its just so surprising. I missed my sister so much even though she could be annoying sometimes. Even though she is the oldest I protect her like a big brother.

I turned my head towards Abby and see no emotion in her face. She stares at both my sister and Kate and looks back at me.

"I made dinner for all of us." My mother says. Kate and Gemma follow my mother towards the kitchen as I stay here with Abby.

"I guess I should be going now, don't want to intrude." Abby says and I get a bit sad that she wants to leave. I could tell already she feels so awkward.

"You can stay Abby." I tell her as she turns around but my hands stop her by holding her arm. Her eyes look at my hand than back at me.

"I don't know." She says unsure.

"Please." I beg and she sighs nodding her head and a smile appears on my face. She takes a step forward and I follow with my hands on her back leading her. I didn't have to but the feeling when our skin makes contact gives me pleasure. Sounds weird but oh well.

We enter the kitchen and on the dining table the plates are already set up and Kate and Gemma are already sitting on one side. I lead Abby to a seat so she sits next to me. Once I sit down the silence surrounds us. In my head I wonder what Kate thinks about Abby. Is she mad or jealous? I have known Kate and she is always understanding. But I don't know about this. Most of our tiny arguments would be about other girls either is they look at me or stuff like that. We aren't together so I wouldn't see why she is mad.

"This is Abby." I say cutting the silence introducing her to them.

Gemma and Kate both say hello and introduce their names.

"You go to school with Harry?" Gemma asks.

"Yes I do." She answers.

"How did you guys meet?" Kate asks.

"We bumped into each other and we have a class together." I answer.

"Are you guys dating?" Kate then asks and Abby chokes a bit.

"Uh." Abby starts to mumble.

"Um no. Not really." I start to say but comes out more of a question towards Abby as she stares at me. I mean we kissed and she didn't seem like she didn't like it. I definitely liked it.