•Chapter 20•

Abby POV

After class finished I started heading out of the class and notice Liam waiting outside for me. I tried to walk away as fast as I can but he reaches me and traps me against the wall.

"You cant ignore me forever." He say looking into my eyes.

"Well I can try." I reply.

He chuckles lightly and opens his mouth to speak again, "Cmon. Lets do something. I have missed you body."

Suddenly I wonder what is going on in his head. First in lunch he was rude and threatening and now he is trying to flirt and be seductive.

"Id rather not." I respond.

"Oh please," he starts to say and his hands travels around my back and goes lower, "you have to miss my body, my touch." He whispers to me getting closer and pressing himself to me.

I try to look anywhere but him and notice a few stares. In the beginning of the year we would always do this PDA even in front of people because honestly we didn't care. But now it makes me uncomfortable for him to even touch me.

"Actually I don't Liam." I respond pushing him off of me. I know he wont take no for an answer so I try my best to get away but he keeps following.

"You must be wet right now. Wanting me to touch you." He tries even more. He is walking right next to me and his face close to mine.

"Get away."

Finally he stops walking with me and leaves. I look back one more time to see him punch a wall probably leaving a mark on it.

The first thing I do is go directly to my car and get inside. I reach for my phone in my back pocket but realize its not there. Maybe I left it in my bag. I searched through my bag and it isn't there. Fuck. It probably fell or something. At this point I don't really feel like even looking for it.

Wait now how will I even talk to Harry? Maybe I should just go his house. But his ex is still there. Honestly I don't know what to do about that. He probably didn't come today to be with her. They probably already talked about getting back together. Talked about how much they miss each other. How much they love each other.

Another half of me is denying that. I don't even know why it even bothers me because it shouldn't. It should because you have feelings for him. My subconscious fights back.

Whatever maybe I will just drive by his house because he might not even be there anyways. I head towards the direction of his house and once I reach his neighborhood I slow down. I spot his house coming into view and when I look towards it I notice someone sitting on the front porch. When I get a closer look I notice its Harry. What is he doing outside alone?

I find myself driving into his driveway and park. His face looks up in confusion until I get out of my car and he realizes who it is. As I walk closer he gets up.

"Hi." I say once I reach him.

"Uh hey." He responds still a bit confused.

"We need to talk Harry." I start to say and he looks into my eyes and I notice he looks hurt about something.

Harry POV

As my mind earlier fought to whether to go find her at school and just forget her I was just sitting in my front porch deciding what to do. At that same moment Abby appears. My mind was finally coming to a conclusion to stay away but maybe its a sign. She came here.

"We need to talk." She says looking into my eyes.

"Ok." I respond waiting for her to continue. Maybe she will explain the whole thing with Liam that just happened. I hope he was lying because if it was true why would she be here.

"I know yesterday we kissed and it was good," She starts to say.

"Really good." I add and I see her blush.

"Ok well it was just a kiss. Nothing will come out of it and I know that it will be hard to stay away from each other but the most we can be is friends." She finishes and suddenly my heart hurts.

"But Abby I cant just be friends with you." I reply and she sighs.

"Its either friends or nothing Harry."

"I don't understand Abby but yesterday,"

"I said it was nothing! Trust me Harry I am doing this to protect you."

"From what?" I ask. What does she mean protecting me.

"Just trust me." She begs.

"Abby I need to know."

She pauses for a second before speaking up.

"Liam threatened me that he will get back at us and trust me when I say he is not friends with the best people. I know what he is capable of doing and I care too much about you to put you into that trouble." She confesses. Of course it has to do with Liam.

"Are you really going to let Liam decide what you want to do. He is manipulating you right now. You are letting him get into your head." I tell her and I notice she is holding back tears.

"What do you think I want? A relationship?" She spits back. What she said got to me.

Last night there I was actually thinking she would give us a try. Thinking that when we kissed her mind would change about whatever she has against love.

"Why are you holding back your feelings?" I reply.

"I... Im not." She mumbles back.

"Yes you are. Your are holding them back but why? Are you scared?"

"I am not scared."

"Then why?" I ask again and she bursts out.

"Fine! I am scared ok? I am scared of what is going on in my head for you because honestly it terrifies me." She admits and her breathing starts speeding up. I never noticed this whole time how close we are now. I could practically feel her breath on me.

"Don't be scared." I whisper as our eyes are locked.

I lean my head down a bit and notice she isn't complaining. Our lips merely centimeters away and right as I was going to connect mine with hers the front door opens sending both our heads backing away from each other.

I look towards the door and see Kate.

"Are we still going to the mall?" She asks and I stare back at Abby to see her expression change.

"Um yea.... Abby do you want to come?" I respond and she looks at me puzzled.

"I really need to study for the test." She replies scratching her neck.

"If you come I can still help you." I plea for her to come. When she is with me I never want her to leave.

"Sure." She agrees and I smile.

"Ok well Gemma is coming right now." Kate says and then seconds later Gemma appears in the doorway behind Kate.

"Ok lets go." Gemma says and she notices Abby.

"Oh hi Abby." She says to her.

"Hey." She responds back.

"Ok well what are we waiting for." Gemma says and starts walking towards the car as Kate follows.

"Ill go in my car so I'll follow you." Abby says and I nod.

"Okay Ill see you there." I reply and right before she goes to her car I lean in and press a kiss to her cheek instead. When I pull away she gives me a small smile before walking to her car.

Sorry that its short but I promise to update later :)

Please remember to comment your thoughts and vote!