CHAPTER 5

(unedited)

                They be like that always , its been two months they not talked much. Some times they argue mostly he is the one yell at her. She always end up crying. But he does not care a single bit. He always came home by drunk she does not do about anything.

Ankita POV

I went for work they asked my sudden marriage but tell them it's a personal reason. they don't push me after this. I came home before arun came. I make a food for both. But He never ate anything.

As usual the weekdays starts, its Monday, after I came from office to home. My mind told me someone following. Its been week since I have a feeling about this. but today I saw a shadow behind me. I can clearly tell there is a person following me.

I chant some things and make myself to bold and try to face the person who are following me now-a-days. I suddenly turn and socked to the person again.

" hello, sweetheart. Miss me" said the person in front of me.

I just frozen in the place. I can't not find my voice. Two months after he is been like scary to me. The person in front of me look like not the guy shaman.

" shayan, I really sorry. Please you have to understand. I am married woman. Please live for yourself " I cut of by him.

" Ohh. Stop this non-sense . You are mine .Without you I cant live my life. You are my life and you are my breath. " said shayan.

" This is stupid shayan. How could you say this huh. Just leave me alone" I told him and try leave but a rough arm grab me with full force.

"what, shayan stop you are hurting me" I said and try to relies my arm but he hold is tighter than before.

" you are mine. I am going to have you soon. We will meet my soon-to-wifey" said with smirk and leaves.

In a night I cant not sleep all I think about the incident happen in the evening. The thoughts are cut by my mobile ring tone. " kiki why are you showing you ear to me"

" ohhh. Face time. I shouldn't noticed"

" huh, bhai. How are you. Is Arun ok. Is that any problem" he cut me off.

" ohhh. Slow down racehorse. Nothing. I just want to talk with you. I just felt something not right. Are you crying why your eyes are red " ask karan with sad voice. after her sister she only tells her secrets or opinions to karan.

" how could you not" before tell the reason she stops herself.

" you know you can trust me right. I feel something off. Tell me kiki" said karan.

*sigh

" karan bhai. Today I meet shayan" before bhai interrupts her

" what" " bhai.... Just listen first" Then she begin to tell so far.

" I am going to kill that son of Hell, If you feel like he follow you please kiki don't hesitate to call me. Okay promise me"

" I promise bhai" after then they talk about random things. But they both don't know some one also hearing their conversation.