CHAPTER 11

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

Ankita POV

" Arun" I called him.

He does not respond my voice. I can not sleep and I arranged all the items in my old bedroom. Ready to enter the family life.you know what I mean. Its not like boys only think like that, right. He is my life . I can do anything for him.

I bathed and put his favorite saree which he bought last month. In the twelve o'clock , I wake him and drag him in the hall with his eyes blindfold. When I open his eyes. " HAPPY 29th B-DAY MY HUBBY" I said to him.

He shocked and said thank you like a little boy who got a candy. Then we celebrate his birthday. I drag him to my old room again blindfold him. Than I open them. He stood there speechless.

" Arun, I always like. I don't know how to start. When we married the first day I really scared because you anger. After two weeks later never changed. I lost the hope fully. I just give up. But, after two months the little bit grow a hope and our friendship grows and now I have a wonderful hubby who does not have anyone. I want to start a journey with you. Which for us is a family. We you ready to start a family" I asked him in so much hope in my eyes. First of all I am very scared because of first time and nervous to. And "ILOVEYOU "I  said.

" Jas ,I cant hear what did you say" he asks me with smirk in his face.

" I LOVE YOU "

" I LOVE YOU TO JAS " said Arun and they starts enter in to family life.