CHAPTER 12

(Unedited)

           The life goes smoothly after Aruns birthday. The both can not keep his hands of together. They look like a newly weds. They both went their parants house by every week ends.

           The both parents happy to see their daughter and son, make them pride and happy. They forget the run away bride. Its been year , the married couple celebrates their first year anniversary in their hotel (Arun runs a 5 star hotel).

Its their frist anniversary, like wise Arun always gets late. Here Ankita will be ready with in a minutes but Arun take half-a-hour.

"Aruuuuuu " before she finish she end up bathroom and throwing up. Last two like happen often. She thinks is stomach bug.

" Jas, why are you so stubborn. Just go and check the problem" said Arun.

" hey, Its just a bug. You know because we went dinner outside day before yesterday. That food causes the trouble. So don't worry about me Mr. Arunesh "

" As you say Mrs.Arunesh. Lets rock and roll" said Arun and go to attend their first year anniversary.

_____________________________

AN:

I am sorry guys this is every short chapter. some chapters will be short.

LIKE !

COMMENT !

VOTE !

SHARE!

HAVE A GOOD DAY.  I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY ^_^