CHAPTER 14

(Unedited)

The next day she make a conformation by doctor check up. Its conformed that she is twelve weeks along. When they give the sonogram picture to her , she could not believe she having a life inside of her.

Which is created by her hubby and her. They both blessed by this. The week goes like blur. When she try to tell him the phone always cut her. Now-a-days her hubby talk to much on phone and keep distance from her.

Ankita POV

She don't know what she did. She thought because their baby. Ohh no ,so he does not want a baby right. That's why he ignores her.

She is having a stress lately. So she wants clear her mind. She ask him about this,in dinner,

"hmm ,hhuhmm, Arun" he ignores her.

" Arun.... " she raised her voice.

" What ....." said so much irritation in his voice.

She control her tears and ask him " I want to stay with my family for week"

" Okay" said Arun and leaves because of phone call.

If its my old Arun, he never ignores her and never said okay to her. What happen to him. Did he having someone else . because he always laughs in the middle of convo and sometimes speaks like a baby.

The next day she packed her things and ready for the taxi. She remember her morning convo.its brings a tears in her eyes.

She try to tell him, she is pregnant. He ready for his office.

" Arun. " ignore " Arun.."

" Arun," the third time he glance at her. " I want to tell you something. Its very important" she try to tell the news. But nothing came out.

He leaves and she stops him once but she cant say that to him. He gets irritates by her," what the hell you want. Huh. If you have something in your mouth. Just speak don't waste my time" he yells at her.

He never yells at her.she frozen at her place and tears bring in her eyes.

" nothing" after a minute she said. He gets more angry and " nothing. Just. How could you huhh. Why are you wasting my taste. Today I have meeting I become late because of your stupidty" he yells then went to his office.

She don't know arun never speak to her like thought. She packed her bag and hop in taxi and went her home.

They ask her about Arun, she politely says he's have a work.They accept her lies.

Its been two days, she never get a call from Arun. She asked Karan bhai, he says ,

" kiki, he always left early in the office and come late for work, I thought because you told me you were sick that's he been like this. Kiki are you ok"

" yeah , I am fine"I said . I can't control my sobs. I crying until sleep took over.A knock wake her from her slumber.

She opens and ask him," what are you doing here" .

" I just want to see you"

"ohhh. Kiki allow me and why the you were crying . tell me now" karan ask her.

She cant control her tears, she told her about her pregnancy and also her husbands behavior.

" I should know that, that bastard. When she enter our office, I know something is off. But I know she capable of doing anything, he got trapped by her"

I am confused. What are you trying to say. Who is she?

" shes is none other than..... "