Chapter Six

Me and Adam are sitting right at the front where you can also see the manager of the football team walking around- let's just say that Noah got us really good seats and I don't know why he was carrying tickets with him but at least it made Adam happy.

Abu agreed to let me go as soon as Adam told him that I got him the tickets, he said that I'm responsible enough to go somewhere like a football match especially if my younger brother is here to look after me when it really should be the other way round.

Rubbing my hands together to create warmth we watch some of the football players from both sides of the team warm up as they do squats and some other small warm-ups.

Noah hasn't come out yet as I can't really see him on the pitch. Looking over at Adam he is busy eating some cola cubes and taking pictures of some of the football players warming up.

Turning my head I see that the stands are starting to get filled up from behind me and in front of me as the match is going to start in a few minutes.

"Look the rest of them are coming out" Adam points out from beside me.

Looking around Adam I see that the rest of the players are indeed coming out to continue their warm up with their team.

I feel a small buzz in my hand and immediately know that I've gotten a text message. I see that the message is from Farrah who says that she can see me on TV; I feel a smile on my face and reply back to her before putting my phone away into my pocket.

Concentrating back on the pitch my eyes quickly land on one person who is Noah. He is waving to the people which are behind me as we are sitting in his team's stand instead of the Liverpool ones.

This was one thing which Adam complained about but he wore a Liverpool shirt on anyway and said he doesn't care if anyone says anything to him.

His eyes look around until they land on mine's. He smiles widely at me and I find myself smiling back but I don't want to make it too obvious as Adam is sitting next to me and they might possibly be recording Noah at the same time.

Noah turns around and runs towards his team and starts his warm ups as well. Adam starts calling out the Liverpool squad telling them that they're going to kill it this match making half of them laugh and the rest to give him thumbs ups.

Adam who was recording the whole thing immediately puts it up on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram saying how this is the best day of his life because he gets to watch his favourite team play in front of his eyes.

I find myself to continue watching Noah train until they all walk back inside into the dressing room so they can prepare to start the match.

While Noah was walking down the pitch I looked away from his gaze because I don't want to take looking direct into his eyes to far.

"When are they coming out?" I ask Adam as it has been quite some time.

"They'll come out don't worry- are you already bored?" Adam asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course I'm not bored, I was just asking" Adam rolls his eyes and relaxes back into his seat.

"They're coming out now" Adam tells me so I find myself relaxing so I can enjoy the match.

**************

The match has officially finished ending in a draw between both. Me and Adam are standing up as we both clap as we watch the players starting to come off the pitch when Adam decides to do what a girl would do at a concert and starts screaming out the players' names.