Chapter Ten

"Oh my God it's so easy Amber, just do it!" Farrah exclaims in frustration.

"It's not as easy as it seems Farrah" I reply back to her still looking down at my phone.

I decided to add Noah's number to my phone after all, I was hoping to catch him when the mehndi finished but Adam said that he'd already left.

"You know what, give me the phone" Before I know it Farrah has taken my phone out of my hand and she starts texting.

"Farrah stop it!" Leaning forward she gets up from my bed and moves to the other side of the room.

"This is what you get for taking half an hour to think about what to text him" Before I can even reach her she has thrown my phone back on the bed with a small smirk on her face.

"What did you do?!" I ask grabbing the phone and unlocking it.

"Something which you should have done before" Looking down at the screen and I feel my heart stop from the message.

She wrote: 'Hey it's me and I don't think I need to tell you my name because you already know it' with a small wink face.

"I'm going to kill you!" Reaching forward I slap her arm and she slaps me back.

"This is so embarrassing, he's going to think I'm such a weirdo" Putting the phone on the bed I sit down and cover my face with my hands.

I feel Farrah touch my shoulder.

"If that's the case then I'm more than happy to pack your bags for you" Taking my hands of my face I give her a death glare to which she laughs at.

"Come on Amber, he'll take it as a joke"

I let out a scoff and give her another death glare. Picking my phone up I click the button to see that he's online and that he has read it.

"He's read it Farrah; I hate you he's read it!"

"Shhh let's see what he writes back" She says putting her head right next to mine.

We wait to see what he does when I see a message pop up on my phone.

"He's face timing you, pick it up!" Farrah says making weird hand gestures.

Do I actually pick it up, well I would have to he knows that I'm online so it would seem so rude if I didn't, oh God.

Swiping to answer his face pops up and it looks like he's outside somewhere. His smile is the first thing to be noticed.

"Hey" He says loudly because of the harsh wind sound in the back.

"Hi" I reply back as loud as possible.

Nobody is home except Adam who is asleep and he's a very heavy sleeper.

"You know...I didn't know you were so straightforward" I feel my cheeks go red and Farrah laughing silently beside me as her body shakes.

I didn't know you were so straightforward" I feel my cheeks go red and Farrah laughing silently beside me as her body shakes

I step on her foot and she stops laughing.

"That wasn't me it was my friend being silly" Noah laughs and runs a hand through his hair.

"I'm glad you texted me, I w-" I hear someone call Noah from the back and he turns his head around.

He puts his finger up and then turns to look back at me through the camera.

"That's my coach, I told him I'm taking a small break but I guess it turned long instead of short"

"Oh I'm so sorry for disturbing you then" I tell him suddenly feeling bad for troubling him.

"Don't be sorry, I only disturbed myself"

"Are you sure?" I ask still feeling bad.

"Yes don't worry and by the way, when would be the best time to meet up then?" Meet up, what is he talking about?

Oh ok, now I remember. I told him at the mehndi that I could meet him if Farrah was only there but I don't think I'm even going to get any time to hang around with him.

With the wedding and some shopping still to be done I doubt I'm going to get any time.

"I'm hardly free for this week and the next because of my brother's wedding coming up"

"When is your brother's wedding anyway?"

"The Saturday coming up"

"Am I invited for this as well then?" He asks with a small laugh.

Do I invite him, I mean it was reasonable the last time because Adam asked him and Adam is a boy. If I invite Noah to the wedding and walimah then ami and abu are going to start getting suspicious.

"Of course you're invited, Amber will text you the details" Farrah says popping her face in front of my phone.

Farrah needs to know when to mind her own business, how could she just invite him without even asking me?

"Perfect, I shall be going now, bye" He cuts the phone off with a wink and I'm left staring at a blank screen.

"Farrah"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to kill you" She gets up from the bed and starts laughing going into the corner.

"Why are you suddenly so supportive of Noah now anyway?" She hated the idea of me even talking to him even in her presence so why all the sudden forwardness from her?

"He genuinely seems like a nice person so why not?"

"That he is Farrah and I actually wish you saw that earlier on"