Chapter Eight

"I'm still upset that you never came" I mumble into the phone as my uncle walks past me so he can't hear what I'm saying.

"I'm sorry Amber, you know I am. I promise that I'll be there for the wedding!" Farrah exclaims.

Letting out a sigh I know that I can never hold grudges against people, I feel bad at the end of the day even though it's their fault.

"Alright I forgive you"

"Thank you, I'm going to sleep now" She states.

"You go ahead and do that then" I say while rolling my eyes.

"I will bye Amber"

"Bye Farrah" Cutting the phone off I put it back into my purse and walk into the hall.

Only our close family members have come so far according to the people in the hall. I was the last one to leave the house as usual because I'm the one in charge to lock all of the doors.

"Why is there such a big crowd at the corner?" I ask myself out loud while I squint my eyes to see if I can get a better look.

Walking forward I see Adam standing there as well laughing with one of his friend which he invited, what are these boys doing?

"Adam!" I call out over the loud talking.

He still seems to hear me because he looks directly towards me, raising his eyebrows I gesture for him to come to me.

He slowly gets out of the big crowd and comes to me.

"Why you calling me for?" He asks.

"What is going on here?" I ask pointing to all of the boys.

"You don't know, Grayson came at the same time as us and now everybody wants an autograph from him" Noah's already here and I didn't even know.

"Get everyone away from him" I tell Adam.

"I tried but he's got on shalwar kameez" Adam says starting to laugh.

Noah has on shalwar kameez?! Oh my God, these people are going to eat him alive...Adam is so stupid for inviting him in the first place.

"If you don't move them away then I will"

"Amber, you're here" Ami says popping out of nowhere beside me.

Feeling my heart skip a beat I place a hand over my fast beating chest.

"Ami you scared me"

"Sorry, now come on...the guests are arriving" Ami grabs my arm and pulls me with her leaving me too look at the crowd overbearing Noah.

I guess I won't be seeing him in shalwar kameez then.

************

"I'll serve the tables as well" I tell Ami, she nods her head and walks back to my older brother.

Grabbing the big tray I start taking them to the tables so people can start to eat. They all talk to me and say congratulations to which I thank them too.

"Amber, give us the tray first!" I hear Adam shout out to me from my right hand side.

"You could get up and help me" I tell him from where I'm standing.

"Come on please, I'm hungry" Rolling my eyes at his laziness I pick up the tray and take it towards his table, putting it down I have the urge to shout at him but hold it in.

"Thank you" All of my cousins say to me.

"Thanks Amber" Freezing in my footsteps I look to my left to see Noah sitting there in shalwar kameez!