Chapter Eleven

"Hi aunty" Hugging her she gives me a smile and walks past me to go into the hall with her family.

I continue greeting everybody but am still waiting for someone and that someone is...Noah. We've both been texting each other back and forth for a week now and I've gotten to know so much about him which I don't think the media even knows about.

Leaning against the wall I fold my arms and continue looking at the door, everyone should be here now the people who were invited have walked through the door.

I hear the sound of footsteps and someone walks through the door and it's Noah. He looks around but he hasn't seen me yet, he has on a simple black suit with a white shirt underneath and looks really smart.

I've never seen him in a suit before but it suits him very well...pun intended. His eyes finally land on mine and his mouth hangs open a little. Is there something on my face, why is he even looking at me like that?

He starts walking towards me and I immediately look down at the ground reminding myself that I had been staring at him for too long.

"Amber!" I hear Farrah call out.

Looking up I see her look at me and then at Noah as her face turns into a smirk.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"Can you take a picture of me and Mr Grayson here" Farrah says handing me her phone.

She goes to stand next to Noah who is smiling at her.

"Sure, why not" Noah replies back to her to which Farrah smiles about.

I can't help but roll my eyes and put it on her camera, I tell them to smile and they do, taking the picture my eyes are on Noah's face the whole time.

"Done" I say in a small voice.

Walking towards them I show Farrah the picture and Noah looks at it as well.

"That came out really good; I knew I could trust your photography skills" Farrah jokes.

"Ha ha ha, you're so funny" I reply back with a small laugh.

"Smile" Noah says.

Looking to the side I see a camera in front of me with my own face and I realise that Noah's taking a selfie with me. I quickly smile and he smiles as well while taking the picture. How did Noah manage to pull his phone out that quick?

My eyes quickly land on Farrah who looks just as surprised as I do.

"Can you take a picture with me and Amber?" Noah asks Farrah showing his phone to her.

Noah wants to take a picture with me...on his phone?! Oh my God, that means he's going to have a picture of me on his phone. I feel my palms starting to sweat but I console myself on the inside. Amber it's just a picture, he's not asking you for anything else so relax.

"Of course I will, just get ready" Farrah says backing up.

I don't look at Noah but he starts to stand next to me but I can't help but look at him, his arm is going around me but he quickly pulls it back letting out a small swear word underneath his breath which I heard.

"Are you comfortable with this?" He asks gesturing towards what he was going to do.

"I-"

"It's perfectly fine, Amber doesn't mind" Taking my gaze off Farrah I look at Noah who is looking straight at me.

His blue eyes shift to look at the both of mine and I can't help but do the same.

"Done" Farrah calls out.