Chapter Three

I've never been so tired in my life, this engagement party is hectic. Ami and Abu only invited close family but that close family included there further family. In Asian weddings stuff like this always happens. Everybody is talking to Elias and just congratulating him as well my parents as well.

"Ami I'm going to the toilet" I tell her.

She nods her head and turns back around to the guests which were talking to her. I find Adam talking to Elias so I quickly go over to him.

"Adam?" He looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Can you hold my phone, I'm just going to the toilet" He takes my phone and I quickly walk off.

Opening the door to the bathroom I go into the cubicle and do my business. Getting out I start to wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror.

I need to start taking care of myself properly; my dark circles have gotten worse. I don't cover it up because I just can't be bothered to do so. I believe in natural beauty instead of relying on make up to make myself look more appealing.

I walk out of the bathroom and ahead of me through the big glass window I see a football stadium. Walking towards it I lean against the window and just look thinking of Noah. Will I ever be able to see Noah again?

I don't think that I will ever see him again in all honesty? It's not every day you get to see someone famous around here- especially Noah. He would probably just have paparazzi following him around all day, all the time.

He needs to get out of head. Turning back around I make my way back to the party as I need to get my phone from Adam. He is standing in his same spot but on his own and looking through my phone.

How dare he look through my phone? I sped walk my way over to him and snatch my phone out of his hands. He looks at me with wide eyes, looking down at my phone I see that he was looking at the photo with me and Noah.

Oh my God, why was he going through my gallery in the first place?

"Adam, how dare you look through my phone? I trusted you" I say with a frown on my face.

"When did you meet Noah Grayson?" He asks.

"Just two days ago, why?"

"You never told me. You met a footballer and you never told me" He asks still in clear shock.

"I didn't think it mattered, you don't support his team anyway" I point out.

Adam runs a hand through his hair and just laughs.

"So what? You still met Noah Grayson and never even told me. I'm surprised you're so quiet about it. Normally if you met I don't know...Ed Sheeran you would have been showing everyone"

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind. Next time if I meet a celebrity you'll be the first one I call" I say trying to make him forget about the topic.

"You best. I still can't believe you never told me" I roll my eyes and listen to him complain about his for the rest of the night.