4

Ronnie's p.o.v

Once Brylee and her friend left I picked up the schedule book looking at the times for today but not really reading them.

I didn't want Brylee to pay because I was trying to flirt. I haven't flirted with any of the girls that I've tattoo or any girl in a couple years for a matter of fact. Even when they flirt with me.

I just couldn't help myself Brylee is just different, we had a great conversation while I was tattooing her.

The bell at the door rung again and a guy walked in.

"Hi my name is Jason. I have an appointment."

The rest of my day went just like that. Around 10 pm I finally got off work. I haven't checked my phone all day. When I got in the car before I pulled out the parking lot I unlocked my phone to see Brylee had texted me. I saved her number under sunshine. Cheesy like pizza I know.

Sunshine:
Hope work is going well can't wait until Friday!

This week needs to go by fast. I want to see her again. It's only Sunday so I have about five days until I can see her again unless I bump into her before than.

I pulled out and started driving to my house deciding to next text her back until I get home so she doesn't thing I am ignoring her while I drive. It takes around 5 minutes to get home. I get inside and take my shoes off.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a water. I don't feel like making food so I will just order some pizza. I grab my phone and dial the number. I order a pepperoni pizza and hang up. I decided now to text Brylee back now that I am settled in my house.

Me: hey work was good just ordering pizza now. I press send and set my phone on the couch next to me and turn the tv on. I flipped through the channels trying to deicide what to watch.

My phone dinged so I picked it up to see Steve texted me and it wasn't Brylee.

Stevie: hey man you trying to come out tonight or what?

Me: what are you planning to do tonight?

Stevie: maybe crash this high school party. I heard its going to be the best of the year since the school year is almost over for them.

Me: sure man I will text you after I eat my pizza and get ready.

Since she still hasn't texted back I run upstairs. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I throw on some black pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a dark red flannel. The door bell dinged so I walked downstairs and opened the door only to see the pizza man at my door.

"How much was it again?"

"10 dollars." I paid him and was about to close my door when I hear screaming down the street. I set the pizza down on the chair by the door and walked outside to see what was going on. I seen a girl with short blonde hair storming out of her house and two other voices yelling at her.

"Why did you do that to your skin? Do you know what you are doing to our image! Get out until you come back to your senses and get it removed."

The blonde girl started walking my way. That's when I noticed the face of the crying girl walking my way.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy I really like this book a lot.-Alexus