6

Ronnie's p.o.v

We walked back into my house and I picked the pizza up off the chair and walked to the couch.

"You can just set your stuff down I will take it up to the guest room." She set her stuff down and joined me on the couch. I opened the pizza box and grabbed a piece and she did the same. Normally I wouldn't share but  I really did not mind her eating the pizza since she was upset.

We ate the whole pizza in silence. She spoke up once she finished her last slice.

" I hope I didn't ruin any of your plans I can just go to Charlie's house and let you finish what you were about to do. I think she is going to a party tonight I can just meet her there." She said while standing up.

"No you didn't you can stay I was just going to go to this high school party. You can come if you want to."

She smiled and looked down. " Are you sure I am not bothering you?"

" I promise. Would you like to take a shower or anything before we go?"

"No I think I am good I just need to grab my phone from my bag."

She walked over to her bag and picked it up and grabbed her phone from the pocket.

"Okay I am ready."

We walked out the house and got into my car. I had to call Steve because I had no idea were I was going. We arrive at the house that the party is taking place in around 20 minutes after I called Steve to see where I was going.

"Hey I know this house. This is the party Charlie is going to." Brylee said smiling.

" Maybe we can find her so you guys can talk." I said smiling at her. She looks like she's in need of a friend.

We walked up to the house and I opened the door for her. As soon as we entered everyone turned our way. The people began to greet Brylee. She must be one of the popular girls here.

We walked further into the house until we reached the kitchen. This house is packed! I have never been to a high school house party that has been so packed.

"I'm going to go see if anyone has seen Charlie I will be right back." And with that she disappeared back into the crowd of people. I toke my phone out to text Steve since I don't drink, when I get pushed up against a wall.

How'd I do? I hope this is as good as I think it is!- Alexus