10

Ronnie's p.o.v

I wake up to something warm pressed against me. At first I was confused until I heard soft snores and looked down to see Brylee squashed against me.

Her legs were tangled in mine. Her hair was messy and she had drool all over her face. I wasn't grossed out at all. I still think she looks beautiful.

I slightly shift her off of me. I have to get ready for work but I don't want to wake her up. She looks so peaceful.

I lightly pick her up and move her to the other side of the bed.

I hop up and walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I strip out of my clothing and get in the shower. I take about a ten minute shower then get out.

I realized I forgot to grab clothes before walking into the bathroom. So I walk back into my room only to see Brylee is up.

"Um sorry I just forgot my clothes." I say once she looked up.

"No it's okay. Your house." She said smiling at me.

Her face went blank and she was looking at me weird.

"Is there something wrong?"

She got up and walked over to me. She looked at my arm. It was my most recent tattoo. I got it for my mom.

"It's beautiful." She said tracing over it.

Her hands were so soft it was cute.

She walked back. "I'm sorry didn't mean to."

"No it's fine you're alright." I smiled at her. I grabbed some clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

I got dressed in some jeans and a random shirt I grabbed. When I walked back out I heard the shower on in the other bathroom so I assume she is taking a shower.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I decided on making pancakes because it's really the only thing I know how to cook. I grab the ingredients and start mixing them together.

Brylee's p.o.v

When Ronnie went back into the bathroom I decided I needed to shower. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom in the hall. I close the door behind me and start the shower. I take off my clothes and get in once the water is warm enough.

I take a 15 minute shower and get dressed. (Outfit above)

I walk out the bathroom to the smell of pancakes. Ronnie either cooked or went and got food while I was showering, but wither way they smelled amazing and I'm starving.

Hope you enjoy! I think I'm only going to 20 chapters idk yet.-Alexus