3

Brylee's p.o.v

I told him what I that I really love outer space and want to incorporate that in the tattoo, but I do not want it to big, I will save the big ones for later. He lead me to the back so he can sketch the tattoo out then beginning on my arm, without even showing me what he had drew. I trust him though Charlie said that he is really good. He said it shouldn't take long since it isn't something super big, which I am thankful since it is my first one.

"So why are you getting this tattoo?" He asked while sketching it out, he looked very focused on what he was doing.

"Well I was at this party and we were playing truth or dare and this girl in my class, Emma, dared me to get a tattoo. Long story short I was super drunk and agreed. Pretty sure my parents are gonna disown me once they find out since the hate tattoos."

"She told them we are going to the library." Charlie said while laughing lightly. "And they believed her enough though she isn't that good at lying. Her parents are just to blind to see that she isn't the angel they think she is." Charlie laughs again this time a little louder.

Ronnie chuckled at what Charlie said. "So blondy her is rebelling and getting a tattoo?" He said while looking at me.

"I have a name you know." I said slightly annoyed, I hate when people do that.

" Then what's your name princess." HE JUST CALLED ME PRINCESS OMG slightly fan girling

"It's Brylee" I'm pretty sure I'm super red, I can feel my face warming up slowly.

"And I'm Ronnie." He stood up after he told me his name.

"Okay sit in the chair now I'm ready to start."

I do as I'm told and sit in the chair and get ready for the needle to pierce through my skin. I only ever got my ears pierced and that was when I was a baby. Other than that I never got anything so when this needle breaks my skin I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry.

"Don't be so nervous I promise I'll be easy. I know this is your first time." He sat in the spiny chair and started tattooing my skin.

After about one hour and alot of pain my tattoo was done. I can honestly say it was worth it. It looks so beautiful. I want can't wait to get more.

I was admiring my arm in the mirror and he came up before me.

"Do you like it?" He said looking at my arm.

"I love it. Thank you so much. I want more and I'll make sure to come to you when I'm ready for more." I said smiling up at him.

"I'll be honored to." He then walked me to the front of the parlor and handed me his business card.

"How much do I own you?" I said while pulling out my wallet.

"Nothing its on the house."

I felt bad for not paying him and still tried giving him the money, but he refused.

"Can I already offer something? We can go to the movies or something and I'll pay." Wait did I just ask him out on a date?? Brylee what are you doing, he's gonna think you are weird.

"I'll have to take you up on that offer." He responses smiling at me.  

I gave him my number and he gave me his, which yes was different than the one on the card, that one must be his personal one. Charlie and I walked out to her car.

"He was so hitting on you." Was the first thing Charlie said once we reached her car.

"He was so not." I say smiling really big.

I'm actually looking forward to the movies this Friday.

Hope you enjoyed! Her tattoo is above.-Alexus