8

Ronnie's p.o v

I was pushed against the wall. I look down to see this guy pressed against me.

"Dude get off me!" I yelled over the music.

"Stay away from Brylee. She's mine not yours."

"Last I knew women aren't property. She is her own and she belongs to nobody." I pushed him off me. He stumbled into the counter. I guess that made him mad because he punched me in the jaw.

I returned the punch and we began fighting. Soon a group of people surrounded us yelling fight.

I just hope Brylee's okay, she's been gone for five minutes.

I got him on the ground in a matter of minutes. I took this time to actually look at the damage I caused to him. He had some bruises on his face and he had lost a lot of blood due to his nose and lip bleeding.

He should have thought about who he was messing with before he tried to start a fight.

I looked up from him and caught Brylee's eyes. I stood up and walked over to her pushing my way through the crowd.

Once I reached her I checked her over for an injuries. I know she didn't fight anyone but still this is a large crowd and I seen many get hurt trying to reach the kitchen where the fight happened.

"Are you okay?" Worry lacing her voice.

"Yes I'm fine. Are you okay?" I said slowly

She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. I had no idea where she was taking me but I followed. I didn't want to be away from her for another minute.

We reached the front door and walked to my car.

"Hand me the keys you're hurt so I'll drive."

"Bry I promise I'm fine I can drive us home."

"Bry?" She asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah you know short for Brylee. It's just easier and quicker to say Bry instead of Brylee."

She smiled "I like it." She blushed and looked down.

"You promise you are okay? I can drive you know."

"I promise, besides you don't seem to know the way home"I chuckle getting In the car and waiting for her to round the car and get in before we take off.

Brylee's p.o.v

I like the way my name comes out his mouth.

Hope you enjoy! -Alexus