15

Ronnie p.o.v

Brylee walked downstairs and sat on the couch next to me. She looked happy this morning so I decided to not bring it up.

"How did you sleep?" I asked still looking at her.

She smiled "Pretty great actually. I need to talk to you about something."

I turned fully towards her so she knows I have her full attention.

"My parents are moving without me. They are leaving their house to me and I was wondering would you like to live in it with me until I'm comfortable by myself?"

I acted like I was thinking but in reality I would be more than happy to stay with her for as long as she needs. I like her company.

"Sure Bry. I'd be happy to." I smiled at her.

"Thank you, would you like me to help you pack some clothes. We can head over there anytime they left yesterday."

I seen she was getting upset so I told her I didn't need her help but she can make some pancakes so we can eat before we head over there.

I walk upstairs to my room and grab the biggest bag I own and start to pack some clothes. I don't know how long she'll want me there so I pack a weeks worth of clothes and if I need anymore I can always come home and get some.

After packing my clothes I walk into my bathroom connected to my bedroom and grab my toothbrush and deodorant.

After that's all packed into my bag I walk out my room only to be hit by an aroma of pancakes. I walk downstairs and set my bag by the door next to Brylee's and turn on my heel and head into the kitchen.

Brylee's p.o.v

Once Ronnie was all the way up the stairs I headed into the kitchen and started getting things out to make pancakes.

Since I feel like I haven't ate in a week I made myself three and decided to go ahead and make Ronnie three too. I place the plates full of pancakes on the table and then move to get the syrup and two cups.

I reach into the fridge and grab the milk out and pour me some. I don't know what Ronnie wants so I set his cup by his plate.

Honestly, I don't mind living alone. I'm pretty much use to it since my parents were usually never home. Business came before family to them.

I just wanted to spend more time with Ronnie and get to know him better.

Ever since the day I walked into the tattoo parlor and made eye contact with him I was intrigued. I wanted to know him. I still want to know him. I plan to get to know him better. I have to.

Thank you so much foe 100+ reads! You guys are amazing. I'm writing another book as well you should go give that a read. ❤