21

Ronnie's P.O.V

I put Brylee in the car in the backseat so she could lay down and sleep. My phone started ringing. I pull it out of my pocket to see the name I wish I didn't. I answered the phone and have a short conversation with the person. I mumbled a yes then hung up. I seen Brylee was awake now, but I couldn't concentrate. I need a way out. I block out everything else but the rode. We get to Brylee's house and she jumps out and goes to the door. I walk up behind her and open the door and take my shoes off. I felt bad for just leaving her downstairs by herself but I need time to think, I walk into the guess room closing it behind me.

I hear her stomp up the stairs and slam her door behind her. I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial the number I know to well waiting for the person on the other line to answer. 

She answers after the second ring and I don't give her time to talk I immediately talk. "I want out." 

I can tell that mad her angry and she started yelling. 

"Ronnie, you know you can't back out now! It's to late! You done helped me get rid of her parents!! I wonder how she would feel if she knew you were behind that!" 

"Charlie, I don't wanna do this no more, you told me that you just wanted me to get Brylee attached and break her heart. I never knew that was you who drove her parents away. That was never apart of the plan. Charlie I love her I cant just hurt her. Before, yeah maybe but now I cant I am deeply in love with her." 

The bedroom door flew open and Brylee stood there tears running down her face. She didn't speak not once all she did was point downstairs. 

"Brylee! No oh my god you wasn't suppose to hear that, I love you I do and I don't want to hurt you please." I dropped my phone moving closer to her begging her to listen to me.

She slowly backed up and whispered, "Get out Ronnie, I never want to see you again you were just using me. You and Charlie both. You want to hurt me. You lied to me and I want you gone."

She backed out of the room and into her room and closed the door. I could hear her crying louder and louder. I grab my shoes by the door and leave. I lost the only person I love. I just keep walking, not knowing what to do.

Thank you for reading!!! I appreciate it! There are only a few chapters left.