2

Ronnie's p.o.v

Hi my name is Ronnie Radke. I am 19 years of age. I dropped out of high school two years ago because of reasons., that you don't really need to know and I really don't want to talk about. I now work at a tattoo parlor and few minutes from my house, which has been my dream since I could talk.

Well enough about me I should get up for work now.

My alarm goes off at 8:00 am telling me I have work in about a hour. I sit up and place my feet on my cold hardwood floor. I don't sleep with socks on because I'll lose them if I do and it's uncomfortable, I don't trust people that do. 

I walk towards my restroom and then turn the shower on. While I wait for the water to heat up I turn to my bathroom sink and start brushing my teeth. I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush then wet it.

I felt the water after I finished my teeth to make sure it was warm and striped my clothes off.

I live by myself in a one bedroom apartment so I don't have to worry about sharing my bathroom or rushing.

I finish my shower by 8:30. I walk back to my room with a towel tied around my waist. I pick out my favorite black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt that was just laying around, that could possible be dirty but I don't really care at this point. I grab my regular black vans and slip them on.

Since I don't really eat breakfast I'm out the door by 8:45. I get in my car and drive about five minutes down the rode.

I pull into a the same small tattoo parlor I've been going to for year, I park and walk inside. As soon as I open the door I can smell the ink and guys cologne.

"Hey Ronnie, we have the whole day lined up. About ten people have called asking for appointments and asked for the famous Ronnie." I nodded and take a seat at the front desk, I wont say I am famous, I am just good at what I do.

You see I might work at a small tattoo parlor but it's pretty popular. Everyone wants to get their tattoos done here. Around 20-30 people come in a day to get a tattoo.

Casey, the guy that owns the shop, leaves the room after telling me what's the lineup like today.

The bell above the door jingles and two girls walk in. One looked familiar and the other girl I've never seen before. She was unbelievably attractive though.

She walked up to the counter and spoke. "Hey I'm liking to get a tattoo."

I laugh lightly. "Darling I already assumed that since you are at the tattoo parlor." I say with amusement lacing my voice.

She looked up at me and froze. A girl has never froze just looking up at me. I got nervous was I that ugly?

"Um, yeah silly me. Do you have an openings or should I just leave?" She looked down sheepish. I seen the small tint on her cheeks before she looked down.

I smile at her, which I must say almost never happens.

"I have an opening right now what kind of tattoo would you like?"

Hey guys, I love writing this book already. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.- Alexus