16

Ronnie's p.o.v

I walked into the kitchen and seen two plates of pancakes on the table and two cups as well. I seen Brylee sitting at one end of the table pouring syrup on her plate of pancakes.

"My bag is packed. After I eat I'll get dressed and then we can go." I said once I sat down.

"Okay good I have to change as well." She smiled over at me then beginning eating her pancakes.

Once I finished my pancakes I toke my plate over to the sink and started washing the dish. Brylee finished before me so she's upstairs in the bathroom right now. I heard the shower turn on ten minutes ago so I assume she's taking a shower.

I turn the sink off and head upstairs to change. The shower is now off so I know she's done showering so I should hurry. I walk into my room and grab some clothes and walk into my bathroom. I threw some joggers and a random shirt that I didn't even know I owned on.

I walked downstairs waiting for Brylee.

Brylee's p.o.v

I went ahead and decided to take a shower before getting dressed. I grabbed some clothes from my bag and head upstairs to the guest bathroom since Ronnie is gonna have to get dressed I didn't want to use his bathroom.

I walk in and make sure to close the door behind me. I turned the shower on and started to pull my clothes off. Once the water warmed up I got in. Ronnie has very good smelling shampoo and body wash. I need to buy some.

Once I finished washing my hair and body I got out and began to dry myself off.

Since it's quite chilly outside I grabbed warm clothes. I don't want to get sick. (Outfit above)

I head downstairs and see Ronnie in the living room.

"Ready to go?" He looked up from his phone.

"Yeah let's go." We started walking to the door and we picked up our bags and started heading to my house.

My house is a couple houses from Ronnie's. I get my key out of my bag and out the door.

When the door opens I smell the same scent I have smelled for years, apple cinnamon. That's why I like the smell of Ronnie so much. Reminds me of home.

I take my shoes off and sit my bags on the couch.

"Ronnie come with me I'll show you your room."

I start walking up the stairs with Ronnie in suit. I pass my room and my parents room and stop infront of the guest room. I plan to turn my parents room into my closet. They don't have a bathroom in there so it'll be quite easy. Maybe I can convince Ronnie to help me.

"Here you go" I open the door.

"Bathroom is down the hall and my room is right across yours." I tell him before turning on my heal and walking into my room.

Thank you for reading! Almost have 120 reads.