20

Unknown p.o.v

Brylee just thinks she can trust me but really I've hated her since the day I meet her. I've sought to ruin bet life one way or another. It started with her parents leaving her because she's rebelling to the boy in her house right now. I will break her, one way or another.

Brylee's p.o.v

I can feel that I am in a moving object. It can feel small bumps under me causing me to bounce every once and awhile. I slowly open my eyes to see that I am in a car, my car to be exact. Ronnie is in the front seat on the phone with someone so I don't interrupt. I hear him mumble a soft yes before hanging up. He notices me awake and smiles.

"Hey bry how did you sleep?" He asked moving his eyes back to the rode.

"Okay, bumpy, but okay." I respond looking out the window. It's pretty dark out, we both most of dosed off for a while. We are almost to my house so I sit up in my car and stretch my arms out. We arrive not even five minutes later.

I jump out the car and walk to the front door. Ronnie has my keys so I'm waiting on him. He unlocks the doors and I walk in taking my shoes off at the entrance. He does the same and heads straight upstairs to the guest room.

I'm kinda confused because I just should him my special place and this is how he treats me. I stomp upstairs to my room and slam the door so he knows I'm mad at him. I change into pajamas and lay on my bed. Since I'm still really tired I just fall asleep instead of watching Netflix like I normally do.

Ronnie's p.o.v

"I want out."

Updattte: I edited all the chapters! Feel free to reread if you need too. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for 2.02K reads. 💓💓