9

Ronnie's p.o.v

I pulled up to my house and parked. I looked over to Brylee and she was already looking at me. I felt my face heat up. She didn't noticed because it was too dark outside. Atleast I hoped she didn't notice.

I got out the car and started walking to the other side to open her door, since that's what gentlemen do :))) I opened her door and she thanked me then we walked up to the front door.

I put the key in the door and unlocked it. We walked in and I took my shoes off by the door, she followed my actions and took a seat on the couch.

"Are you sure you are okay?" She asked patting the seat next to her. I moved to the couch and sat next to her. I didn't sit to close because I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, so I sat more towards the middle.

"I am sure Bry." She moved closer closing the gap between us and looked closely at me. She caught me off guard and hugged me.

"I hope you aren't lying to me." she mumbled against my chest. She smelled like cinnamon. It was an intoxicating smell. I couldn't get enough. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

"I'm not lying baby." She pushed her face closer to my chest but I caught sight of the red tint on her cheek.

She yawned and her arms got looser around me. I picked her up and carried her upstairs so she would fall asleep in a comfortable bed.

"Sleep with me please I don't want to be alone." I nodded even though she couldn't see me. I walked into my room and laid her on my bed.

"Do you want to change first so you aren't sleeping in jean shorts?" She sat up and nodded. I walked into the guest room and grabbed her bag.

"I will change in the bathroom and you can change in here." I said handing her the bag and grabbing my clothes and going into the bathroom.

Brylee's p.o.v

I grabbed my bag from Ronnie and grabbed warm pajamas. It is cold in his house so I want to make sure I am warm. I toke my shirt off and grabbed my pj shirt and put it on. I toke my shorts off and put my pants on. As soon as I pulled them up Ronnie walked in.

"Oh sorry I thought you were done." he said turning around.

I smiled "It's fine I'm done I was just putting my pants on that's all."

He turned around and smiled back. He then walked to the left side of the bed and laid down. I turned the light off and made my way to the left side of the bed and laid next to him.

I felt him move around for a minute, then I felt an arm wrap around me. Last thing I heard before I fell asleep was a mumbled goodnight baby and a small kiss on my cheek.

Hope you enjoyed!-Alexus