13

Ronnie's p.o.v

I l clicked on the most recent conversation, which so happened to be her mom. Brylee didn't respond to the message either. I click on her moms contact and seen a message that said her mom and dad will be moving. Why would they leave without her? What kind of parents do that??? 

I don't Brylee to know I went through her phone, so I set it back down in the spot I found it and went to the bed to lay down next to her.

Brylee's p.o.v

I wake up squished against something. I quickly recognize the scent and know it's Ronnie. He smells like caramel apples and cinnamon.

I should probably tell him about my parents, I jump out of bed and grab my phone to another message from my mom. She is not putting the house up for sale so I can live there. I glance over at the sleeping boy still on the bed and think of the perfect idea. I am going to ask him if he wants to move into the house with me. He's been so helpful and I really do enjoy his company.  Also it's bigger compared to his. I mean he doesn't really have much room, even for just one person.

I lay back on the bed and roll over so I am facingRonnie. He looks so peaceful sleeping. Like a little baby.

I look over him to see look at the clock sitting on his nightstand,  its late, I didn't know I slept that long.

I cuddle up against him in hopes to fall back asleep.

Sorry I know this is short but I needed to update! I've been so busy with echoing and health wise that I haven't been able to update. You should check out my other story called her. Thank you for reading xx- Alexus