12

Brylee's p.o.v

It toke almost two hours but it was worth it. I love my new hair. When I walked back around front Ronnie stood up and smiled really wide at me.

"I love it" he walked to me and hugged me.

"Thank you! I love the way it looks on me. I'm glad you came with me." I hugged back then pulled away to look in the mirror.

"I need to post a picture of my new hair."

"Do it when we get home. I'm hungry do you want anything?" He asked as we walked to the car.

"McDonald's please."

He drove to McDonald's. He hates drive thru  and I ordered chicken nuggets and he ordered a hamburger.

We ate then he drove us home.

I got out the car and walked upstairs. I texted Charlie and told her I dyed my hair. She texted back instantly wanting to see.

I went near the window because it had good lighting to take a selfie. I toke the picture and posted it on instagram.

I texted Charlie back and toke her to check my instagram.

My phone started blowing up from my parents, Charlie, and all the comments and likes on instagram.

I checked Charlie's text first and it was just of her freaking out about how good my hair looked and she's happy I finally did it.

I then checked the comments on instagram. I didn't want to check my parents texts yet. All the comments are talking about how good it looks on me and some emojis.

I finally decided I should look at my parents texts when though I know they are gonna be bad.

I checked my moms first.

From: mom
Brylee your dad and I are moving across the world. We don't want you to come because you'll make us look bad. You can stay here in our old house and we will send you money every month. Love mom.

I didn't see the point in checking my dads because it was probably going to be the same thing. I tossed my phone across the room and laid on the bed.

I felt tears run down my face. I can't believe they're just going to leave me like that. Why can't they just accept the fact that I want to express myself. I felt my eyes get heavier so I let sleep take over me.

Ronnie's p.o.v

Brylee has been upstairs for about an hour and I'm starting to get worried. It's so quiet upstairs.

I walk up the stairs and first check the  guest room first to see if she was in there.

I opened the door to find no-one. It looks just pike it did yesterday when I brought her bag upstairs.

I then checked my room to see if she was in there.

I opened the door slowly and walked in.

I see her phone on the ground near the door. It looks newly cracked. She must have gotten mad.

I walked over to the bed to see Brylee. She had makeup running down her face. You can tell she was crying. She's asleep now.

I know I shouldn't but I want to know what's wrong so I grab her phone and try to guess her password.

I know her favorite number is 9 so I try 9999. Surprisingly it worked. I went to her instagram but there was nothing upsetting there. I went to her twitter and didn't find anything either.
Lastly I went to her messages. This is such an invasion of privacy but I need to know what's wrong so I can fix it.

I opened the messing app and seen she had a new message from her dad and a newly sent message from her mom.

I opened her moms text since she already opened it and that could be why she's upset.

Thanks for reading!!-Alexus