5

Brylee's p.o.v

When Charlie dropped me off at my house I knew I was going to get yelled at.I didn't think my outfit through to hide a tattoo. I am wearing a black shirt that might I say is sleeveless and high waist shorts. I was wearing a flannel but I tied it around my waist because I didn't want to mess up my arm and besides soon it should be getting cold out so I am trying to wear as many of my summer outfits before then.

I get out of Charlie's car and wave her a goodbye as she pulls off. I slowly walk up my long drive way. I open or giant front door and walk into the house. My mom, who was in the kitchen, greeted me with a smile. Once she seen my arm wrapped in plastic the smile faded.

"Please tell me that is fake."

"Um, I cant lie." I say very nervous.

My mother starts yelling and telling me how I am an embarrassment to the family and that she should of known I was going to "rebel" since I was with Charlie today. My mom has never liked Charlie she thinks she is a bad influence. My dad comes downstairs due to my mom's yelling.

Once he seen my arm he told me to pack my stuff and leave. They are blowing this so out of portion. It's not like I got an inappropriate tattoo or big. It is just outer space. I walk to my room and pack some clothes, I don't want to pack all until I know where I'm going, and start heading out of the house with my screaming parents behind me.

I begin walking down the street once I get outside hoping Charlie is still at home so I can crash there until my parents are done being cry babies. I was walking past this house when someone yelled my name.

"Brylee, are you okay?"

I looked up to see Ronnie standing infront of me. He looked concerned.

"Um, just an argument with my parents about my arm."

"You want to come in?" He scratched the back of his neck. He was super nervous and I have no idea why,

"Yeah sure why not." I followed him into the house. I will just call Charlie later. I never knew Ronnie lived two houses down from me you think I would noticed someone so attractive.

Hey guys her outfit above, Hope you enjoyed!-Alexus