18

Brylee's p.o.v

I started the car and we started to drive to the place I wanted to show Ronnie. It was a pretty silent ride, but it was not awkward. We were driving for about 30 minutes before we reached where I wanted to show him.

I got out the car I hopes that he would follow me to the destination. He did which I was glad.

"It is this way along this dirt path." I say as we keep walking along the dirt.

We kept walking for ten minutes until we came near this clearing.

"Where are we going?" He asked when I walked further into it.

"It is a little past this clearing." I said still looking forward.

We kept walking until you could hear the water.

"We are going somewhere near water?"

"Yes." The closer we got the louder you could hear the water.

I stopped walking once I hit the outskirts of where I was going.

"We are here." I said looking up at the waterfall ahead of me."

I sat down slowing taking off my shoes and socks and putting my feet in the water.

"I come here to think about things. I haven't had to come here lately since being around you helps calms my nerves." I said

"It's so pretty." I went to respond but realized he was looking at me and not the water.

He turned to me and started to lean in slowly.

I leaned in and closed the space. His lips moved against mine at a great pace. All you could hear was our breathing and the water in the background.

Sorry for this super late update :( -alexus