Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of guards yelling at us to get up. "Big brother, get up! It's time to work!" Celia said, shaking me. Celia is my little sister, her eyes are blue as the beautiful ocean my dad would tell me in his stories, her hair is the dark dirty gray same with her wolf ears and tail. It was long and messy as a result of being one of labour workers for the Schnee dust company, like me. She wore tattered rags like the rest of us unlucky faunus that were captured. "Big brother! Please get up or they'll hit you!" I muster all the strength I have and tried to get up, but couldn't since I gave Celia my food most of the time so she wouldn't go to sleep hungry.

"You! Wolf with the gray hair, get up!" Celia tried to help me up. "Please don't hit my big brother! H-He didn't eat last night!" Celia plead, "I don't give a shit! Get up!" Celia tried to help me up, but the guard grabs Celia and tosses her to the hard rocky floor.

"Get work at the dust mine, and you get up!" He kicks me in stomach, "GET UP NOW! " Celia grabs the guard's belt. "I said get to work!" he then backhands her, after seeing that I got the strength to get up. Celia grabs my arm and took us to our area to work.

"Big brother, you need to eat so the guards won't hit you!" I do want to eat, but I can't stand the thought of her starving. "Promise me when they give us food, you will eat!" all I could give is a grunt as an answer. "Please I don't want you to die like daddy!"

I groan at the thought of me leaving her alone in this hellhole. I swear if I ever get out of here I'm going to fucking kill every single member of the Schnee family! I don't give a shit if it's an old woman or a newborn boy, if their last name is Schnee it's fucking dead!

After Celia brings me to my work place I started mining, while she pushes the cart around.

Several hours later

After working nonstop for hours and taking painful lashes from the guards' whips, tasers, and batons. It's time to eat, the guards come in dropping bread on the dirt rocky floor. A certain guard with a scar on his cheek comes up to us, drops a piece of bread for Celia and then looks at me. "Holy Shit kid! You haven't eaten in a while have you?" He drops a piece of bread in front of me and kicks some dirt on it. "Enjoy." he said laughing as he walks away.

"Here big brother take mine!" Celia offers, but I quickly refused and ate my bread. It tasted like shit, but it was better than nothing.

The guards starts to yell for us to work as soon as we finished eating, but as we got up. We see a male fox faunus on the floor with a female rabbit faunus hugging him. "Please don't hurt him! He's overworked!" Begged the rabbit, "Judy please, leave me." Said the fox in a weak voice, "You heard, him get to work!" The guard ordered, hitting Judy with the baton."And you, get up!" I know where this is going.

"Celia come on, we have to work!" I said, making her look away. As soon as I did that a loud bang is heard. "NICK NO!" Then heard crying, followed by an other loud bang. I hug Celia and told her it's going to be all right.

Hours later

The guards yell saying it's​ time for us to sleep. I enjoy sleeping, I can dream of being in a better world. A world where human and faunas live together in peace, a world without grimm, a world where mom and dad are alive and we live in a cabin in the snowy mountains with a warm fireplace.

I lay down on the hard rocky floor of the dust mine with Celia using my stomach as a pillow, while I gently caress her hair. "Can you tell me a story, like how daddy used to do?" I give her a warm smile and start telling her the story of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf, but with some tweaks.

There once was a boy that was known as the big bad wolf by the village, because he would rob anyone that would stray into the woods and come across him. One day the boy saw a little girl in a red hood about his age who looked lost, with a basket full of goodies and other delights. Since the boy hasn't eaten in days, he decided to take advantage of the situation.