Chapter 5 (1/3)

I was sitting on one of the beds wrapping bandages around my knuckles. "A lot of things happened to me in the White Fang, but the day I was kidnapped was the one the haunted me the most."

I walk to my box of things and got out my picture of me and the gang back when I was in the White Fang. "The cat faunus here." I pointed at him in the picture. "His name is Pluto and he wasn't always blind."

I was doing a mission with Wilhelm and the gang. There were also a couple other faunus.

Brucie, a bat faunus. He wears a white suit shirt under a black suit jacket, black suit pants and shoes.

Drake, a mouse faunus. He wore a gray sweater with a black shirt under, brown shorts, and black shoes.

Selena, a cat faunus. She wears a gray sweater, black sweat pants, and boots.

Joseph, a ram faunus. Big guy, wore suspenders and slacks, dress shoes and a fedora.

On that day Pluto lost his sight and I discovered level two of my semblance.

Pluto and I were doing advanced interrogation on a guy that worked for Maxwell Truax.

"This will be over if you tell me where they're keeping the goods at." I said to the human strapped to the chair.

"Go suck on a witch's tit wolf!" He yelled. "Wrong answer." I motion Pluto to hold the guy's mouth open. I then break a nearby window, grabbed one or two chunks of broken glass and shoved it in his mouth.

Pluto then closed his mouth and I started punching him. After I finished Pluto let go of him and the man spat out little pieces of glass.

"Now I'm going to ask again. Where are they keeping the goods?" He just spits blood on my face. "You think that bothers me..." I lick it off. "...I've eaten people before. All you did was give me a free sample."

"Unstrap his right arm and hold it." While Pluto was doing that I went to fetch the cement saw. "This is Derek asking nicely. I suggest you tell him were you keep your dust and weapons." Said Pluto. "I ain't telling you animals shit!" He responded. "I warned you."

I came back with the cement saw. "Did our guest say anything?" Pluto just nods no. "Alright then. I hope you're not right handed." I turn on the saw. I was about cut off his arm but I remembered something. "Almost forgot." I took off my belt and tied it above elbow of the guy's arm.

"Wouldn't want you to bleed to death." I then started sawing off his arm. The sounds of the saw and his screams echo's throughout the warehouse as blood sprays all over Pluto and I.

Once the arm fell to the ground Pluto started giving the guy medical attention. "Now are you ready to talk?" He just mutters some shit, while looking down. "What was that?" I lean closer to him. "Go...to hell...you fucking...mutt!" Wow this guy has a lot of grit.

"I'm starting to lose patience! You have til the count of five to talk!"

"One!" I start cracking my fingers.

"Two!" *crack*

"Three!" *crack*

"Four!" *crack*

"Five!" *crack*

I tried being nice. "Ursula! Bring them here!" Ursula drags in a woman and a girl tied up and blindfolded. "Here they are best friend!" She said, having a girl like Ursula has it's uses. The man looks up to realize I have kidnapped his wife and daughter. "Who should die?" I asked the man.

"Did Wilhelm approve of this?" asked Pluto. "Don't worry about it. I know what I'm doing." I said. "Yeah! He knows what he's doing!" said the puppet. "Thank you Ursula." She then waved her puppet in my face. "I didn't say anything. It was Johnny thank him!" She said with a smile. "I'm not thanking that." I coldly say.