Chapter 2

I think it'd more fun to kill a Schnee. I open the vent and hopped down, doing a tuck and roll so I won't get hurt on the fall down. Once I landed the four girls notice me, I turn around and saw Blake's horrified expression. Heh, she remembers me. "What are you girls doing out here so late? The big bad wolf could be roaming the night." I said, "Well this little red riding hood is isn't afraid of the big bad wolf!" said the small one in red, unsheathing her scythe as did the rest of her friends, "Do you know who I am? I'm the Blood Wolf! I shouldn't be taken lightly, isn't that right Blake?" The three girls turn their attention to her.

"You know him Blake?" asked the blonde bombshell, "He's part of the White Fang, one of Adam's top men." she said, "Actually I left the White Fang, since Adam decided to work with a human. But enough catching up, I'm going to enjoy killing you four!" I charge at them while wielding both of my kamas. The little girl swings her scythe at me, I duck under it and use my kamas to catch it by the blade and I toss her to some crates. I turn around to attack Schnee, I jump at her with an overhead attack. she blocks it with her rapier.

"You and your family will suffer for you what you did!" I said to her, I was overpowering her until I felt something tie around my waist. It Blake using her Gambol Shroud, she pulls and swings me to the blonde as she punches me to the wall. I get up and turn my kamas into bayoneted pistols, I run at the blonde shooting at her. While she blocks the bullets I swipe at her, I manage to get a couple hits. But I miss on the last, cutting her hair instead doing little harm to her.

"MY HAIR!!!" I feel massive amount of heat and her eyes turned red with rage! She throws a punch as I try to block it, but her hit went through it and sent me flying to the ground. Blood start oozing from my head, I slowly get up, legs shaking, I spit out some blood. Look her in the eye, and said, "You hit like bitch!"

She charges at me, barley giving me time to react. She punches my stomach, causing me to cough out some blood. While I was in the air she punches me again, sending me to little red as she does a series of combos to me. Her last hit sends me flying into some crates, Finally a...a...a "CHALLENGE!!!" My left eye changes and was able to see through it again. I lunge at the blonde lashing out a bunch of attacks. She does her best to block them all, but it was no use! I give her a few good hit ending with me hooking her with my kama and firing, causing her to fall back. I throw my kamas on the ground and jump on her, I was about munch on her until Blake tied Gambol Shroud around my neck. She pulls me off her friend and starts to drag me to her. I get back up, grab on the rope and with one thug I pulled her towards me.

While she was in the air I jump towards her to attack, but little red slammed me to the ground with her scythe. I quickly got up in time as she swung her scythe again, I caught it with my bare hands. "Uh oh!" She said as I growl, I then felt a stab from behind causing to fly across the warehouse and into some crates.

I got back up and saw it was Schnee that did it. I lunge at her ready to eat her, she jumps over me and I land on the blonde's unconscious body. I quickly turn around, saw Schnee firing ice at me with her rapier. I quickly dodge it "My legs! What the heck!" said the waking blonde as Schnee's attack hit her instead. "Sorry Yang!" I quickly take this chance to grab my kamas and attack her. I disarm her and start to go all out, thinking about what her family did to me. As I was about to give the killing blow, until Blake kicked me away from her. I landed on my feet this time, I see both little red and Blake come at me. Little red does a spin attack, while Blake swings her katana at me.

I jump over them, I then turn around transform my kamas into their gun mode and shot a chain holding a crate to fall on Blake knocking her out. My second shot hit little red's leg causing her to fall, she grabs one of the gas grenades nearby and chucked it at me. I caught it, what was her plan? She didn't even pull the pin off. I heard a gun shot and the grenade blow up in my hand, I cough from breathing it in. "You little fucking shit!" I ran up to her, kick her face as she falls to the ground, I grab her by the hair kneed her in the stomach, and give her three or four punches to the face.