Chapter 7

"W-We have no choice! We have to cut off his arm!" I exclaim. We looked at each other hoping one of us would say something to stop us. "Ruby don't look!" Yang grabs me and tosses me out the room and locks the door. I press my ear against the the door. "Pass me Blake's katana!" Ordered Yang. "The infection hasn't gone past his elbow. Someone tie something around his arm!" She said. "Lance do what Yang just said!" Ordered Weiss. After a bit of cluttering I here a couple deep breaths, "Don't die!" said Yang.

I then hear screams from Derek. "Oh god it's going everywhere!" Shouted Weiss. Derek continues screaming, I can barley hear the flesh being cut. "Keep going!" shouted Derek, I then hear more screams from him. "Almost there! I feel it hitting the bone!" He shouted, followed by more screams. The screams then died down and loud thump came. "Oh god!" shouted Weiss, then I heard barfing.

"Ruby, what's going on?" I turn around to see Lily. I was about to answer, but Yang opened the door. She was holding Blake's katana, covered in blood, Derek's right arm was on the floor next to a pool of his blood. I gaged at the scene, I ran to the bathroom to find Weiss already there with Lance hold her hair back while she pukes. "Please await your turn." He calmly says.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?" Yelled Lily. "Emma poisoned Derek and we had to cut off his arm." said Yang. "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!" She yelled, "WE HAD A WEEK TO FIND THE CURE!!! ALL WE NEEDED TO DO WAS FIND EMMA, GET SOME OF HER SPIT, AND A CHEMISTRY TEACHER HERE TO MAKE A CURE!!!"

"False, my scans indicated that Mr. Miller had two days until death." said Lance. "Bullshit! Let see his arm.....oh. That's strange, it wasn't suppose to spread that fast. When was he stung?" She asks. "Two or three days ago." I answered, then returned to the bathroom at the sight of Derek's severed arm. "That's weird, there aren't suppose to be any signs of infection yet." She said. Riley then phases into our room, "Hey Yang, can I borrow your binoculars? I want to peep into the boys shower room...." Riley takes a look at my bloody stepsister then phases back into the room she come from.

Derek's POV

I wake up in an empty room, but strange thing was that I still have both arms. I heard chewing in the room next to me. I open the door to a hallway and I went to the next room. The door was locked, I kicked it open to see a little girl eating Lily.

"What the fuck!?" I exclaimed. The little girl slowly turned around to reveal that she's Celia! She had a rabid look her eyes, blood all over her. "Celia?" I said, she just growls at me. I then felt teeth sink into my right arm from behind, it was Elizabeth, she had the same look as Celia.

Celia then hopped on me and bites off my fingers. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. I just let them both slowly rip my arm apart and bite chunks of my flesh, the sounds of them chewing on it echoes throughout the room.

I then actually wake up in the hospital, I look at my right arm or what's left of it. It's just a nub now. "Oh you're awake." Said a young cat faunus, she has brown hair in the form of a ponytail and green eyes. "You must be my nurse." I said, "No offense, but I thought my nurse would be older." She walked into the room and sat next to me. "I'm training, not doing anything medical just taking care of you like food, pillows, or keeping you company." She said. I notice bruises and scratches on her arm.

"You trying to be a doctor?" I ask, "Yeah." She answered. "Good luck getting a job like that as a faunus." I said. "I will be a doctor someday, but for now I'll be leading peaceful protists." She said. "Peaceful protists? Harambe did peaceful protists to gain equality for us faunus and he got shot for it." I said. "Yes his death was a tragedy, but his peaceful ways shouldn't be forgotten! He shouldn't be forgotten, but it looks the the White Fang is making a bigger impact than him." She said.