Choices

Here is what would've happened if the other options won the vote.

RWBY or JNPR:
If people voted for Derek to the fight JNPR, he would've lived with them. Derek would've find Nora annoy, bullied Jaune, get along with Ren, and test how far Pyrrha's friendliness would go.

Cardin or Lily:
If people voted to fight Lily, they both would've had a friendly spar, showing the school that Derek knows how to play nice.

Tell Ruby about Celia or change the subject to how Derek discovered level two:
Not much of a difference, both choices would've brought Ruby and Derek closer.

PTSD or excuse:
Choosing the excuse would've cause Derek to suffer more from PTSD and make his behavior more aggressive.

Letting the assassin live or not:
Killing the assassin would've made Weiss throw up and make Derek behave more aggressive.

Cutting off the arm:
Derek would have both arms.

Telling team RWBY about Derek visiting Celia:
Derek would've been mad at Ruby for telling them his personal information.

Letting Emma overdose:
Ruby would've been freaked out by Derek letting his friend die and Derek would've ripped off Emma's tongue for the cure.

Fight Pluto or walk away:
If Derek walked away, Pluto would've lived and become an ally. Ursula would've also become an ally, meaning the story would've been shorter. Kate and Nathan would've been glad to be friends with Derek again, if he hadn't killed Pluto.

Destroying the puppet:
If Derek destroyed the puppet, Ursula would die and Johnny would become the dominant personality.

Letting Ruby in during the purging:
Ruby would've been able to calm Derek down, meaning Xeno wouldn't have the advantage of the chaos to kidnap Edward.

Level one for a day:
If voted no, Derek wouldn't be a step closer to control his semblance.

Using the cop to get to Kate:
Derek would've tortured Kate to the point of insanity and after getting info on Nathan the story would've lasted an other chapter or two.