Chapter 5 (3/3)

I shake Nathan's hand. Finally I'm going back home! "Alright, where do you want?" Nathan asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Bro, we have make it look I got away." I take a deep breath. "Give me a black eye." Nathan punches my right eye, breaking my sunglasses. "Ow, fuck!" I cried out.

Nathan runs away right when team RWBY shows up. "Where did the dog go?" Schnee asks. "He got away." I said taking off my sunglasses and dropping them. "I told you we should've made a plan of attack!" Said Blake. "Hey, I only take orders from one guy and that's me." I said, while pointing at myself.

"Derek, you're part of a team now. You can't just run off on your own like that!" Said Schnee. "Yeah, you can relay on us to have your back." Said Little Red. "Girls! Girls! This is a nice talk we are having, but I'm pretty sure there are some White Fang we have to stop." I said, reminding them of our mission from Ozpin.

We went to the White Fang goons carrying dust crates to the chopper. Little Red sniped one of them, then we all charged to attack. That's when the bat faunus in the hockey mask noticed us. "Looks like we got company. Kill them!" Ordered the bat faunus as he got out a chainsaw katana. Holy shit he has a chainsaw katana! That's fucking badass!

I go after hockey mask, while team RWBY fights the White Fang goons. I attack with my right kama and then with my left one. I then did a side thrust kick and did a back flip kick on him. He didn't try to dodge my attacks, but my hits were affecting him. Once he recovered from my attacks he just stares at me.

"You know there's this thing called dodging. It's all the rage nowadays, the cool kids are doing it." I said. Hockey mask just continues staring at me. "You're the Blood Wolf!" He said in psychotic voice. "Ah! Glad to meet an other fan!" I responded.

"I don't want to fight you! I know the situation that you're in!" He said. "That's really nice of you, but if I want ice cream for dinner I have to catch the bad guy." I then lunge at him.

I hook his head with both of my kamas and fired, when he went flying I jump in the air and hit him with a series of combos. I then do a slam attack, I transform my kamas into pistols and empty an entire mag on him.

Again, he didn't block. "Are you one those weirdos that like pain?" I ask. "You're holding back." He said. "What?" Hockey mask slowly gets up. "You're holding back. I know you can do better! Come on! Activate your semblance! Show me the Blood Wolf!" He lunges at me with his chainsaw katana. I dodge out the way and by pure instinct I take this chance to hook his right arm with my kamas and brake it.

"You know attacking blindly like that is a sure way to get you killed!" I said. Hockey mask gets back up. "You're still holding back!" He tries to kick me, but I catch his leg and break it. "And you're not taking this fight seriously." I responded. He just laughs. "That's because our goddess has plans for you, so I can't play too rough." This nut-case is in a cult?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask. Hockey mask uses his chainsaw katana as a crutch. "Sorry, you can't go too deep down the rabbit hole, yet!" He said. Before I could go hard cop on him, a White Fang goon tries to stab me with his sword.

I dodged it just in time and then brake him arm. "Seriously, why are you guys using swords? I'm pretty you guys should have guns!" I turn around to see Hockey Mask climbing on the chopper with Nathan. I look at Nathan in the eyes and nod. He nods and they both get away, leaving me and team RWBY to fight the White Fang goons.

I join in on the fight with them. "Derek!" Little Red uses her scythe to toss me a White Fang guy. I jump up in the air while hooking his feet and slam him to the ground, I then kick his head to knock him out.

I then hook an other nearby goon by his feet and flip him up in the air. I then kick him towards Yang for her to punch him into an other group of White Fang. "Strike!" She yelled as if she was bowling.