Chapter 1

My name is Peaches.

Well my government name is Dominique Hill, but everybody calls me Peaches. I'm 5'2 dark skin complexion, B cup breast, slim waist, and the perfect ass; I'm A1 if you ask me. I'm turning 19 in two days and I live in my own apartment that my Daddy paid off for me. I'm a spoiled ass brat a daddy's girl at that Ion fuck with my mama like that after that heffa tryed to steal MY MONEY, Ion play bout my cash man. But yeah, My boyfriend Rocko stay with me too, but that nigga pay rent, ain't nan nigga finna live off me! Rule #1 boo. My daddy raised a hustler.

*Peaches POV*

It's pre birthday preparation and I'm out roaming the streets in my Audi 2013, my daddy gets me all the fly shit. I got YG- My nigga blasting off my iPhone 5C when my phone rings 'Best friends you and I together.. throughout the worst weather I was down for whatever' It was my best bitch Quannie, me and sis been down since we was 5 years old, never switched up, never crossed me.. that's loyalty dawg!

Me: Yo!

Quannie: Damn bitch I went by yo crib and you wasn't even home what's the play for today?

Me: Haha bitch I'm out tryna get my shit together for my birthday let me live.

Quannie: Come scoop me, I'm still at your house.

Me: Rocko there?

Quannie: Yeah chile..in there playing that fucking GTA5.

Don't get me wrong I trust both Rocko and Quannie but I don't like my nigga alone with no bitch!

Me: Ok bitch I'm on my way be out here there on the damn curb!!!

Quannie: Don't ever try a real bitch like that girl, call me when you out front.

15 minutes later I pulled up and honked my horn and she came walking down the stairs like she was a fucking runway model or some shit. But my bitch was baaaaaaaad, Mixed breed at that, Daddy cuban, Mama Jamaican and Bahamian, sis ass was fat and her hair was naturally long!

Now we off to Bal Harbor, rack city bitch!

*Quannies POV*

Quannie, short for Quannietina, and ain't no bitch calling me that unless they want a issue! Shit my mama don't even call me that...

Peaches is my bestfriend, More like a sister me being a only child having her around all the time made me feel less alone.

I'm single... but I'm fucking somebody, but I rather not tell nobody who it is, that's when shit a unravel between us, and I can't lose that good dick.

*Peaches POV*

Quannie: Rocko so fine girl, you holding out do he got a damn brother... cousin, any fucking boy relatives?

Don't get me wrong I know my nigga fine but Ion need no bitch telling me he is what the fuck bitch I know he is why else would I be fucking him, what the fuck?

Me: Nope he's the only child, no uncles no aunties, just my pumpkin.

We pulled up to BCBG, I saw this bad ass dress the other day and I had to get it, my ass was super fat. I had Becky my personal shopper hold it down for me until I came back to get Quannie's blessing, that hoe knew style. I slipped it on in the dressing room and came out..

Quannie: Damn, my bitch bad looking like a bag if money, you look GOOD Domo, you gonna break some necks man.

Me: I do huh? Rocko gonna wanna fuck the shit outta me, Ha.

Quannie: Uh yeah, all that.

That was weird, she always encouraged my nasty talking something up with her.

Me: You good b?

Quannie: I'm great can we hurry up and leave.

Me: Uh hell no bitch you blowing me I brought you here to make this fun, not to take yo ass right back home you tripping.

I continued to shop by my damn self.. brought the dress and 4 others in case I changed my mind, I spent 4 racks, my Daddy gonna kill me he just gave me 10 yesterday and that shit bout to get blown by the time this week over.

I walked out, and that bitch knew that meant get up or get left, I got in the car and she came slugging behind, I ignored her ignorant ass. I decided to call my baby I missed him.

Rocko: Yo what's the play?

That nigga must've bumped his head I told him about talking to me like that.

Me: Rocko don't play with me I am not one of your friends. Where are you?

Rocko: I'm sorry baby I apologize, I'm home getting shit right for my birthday queen, I don't want you home until 7 alright baby?

I loved Rocko's surprises I was so anxious to get to him but I knew to follow his orders.

Me: Okay baby I'll see you later, love you.

Rocko: Bye baby I love you more girl.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Quannie rolling her shits, oh no she gotta go, can't have no bad vibes around me. I pulled up to her moms house and didnt say anything, she got out and slammed my damn door, she lucky I'm not focused on her miserable ass, I got a man that I could baby not a grown ass woman.