Chapter 2

*Peaches POV*

By the time I got home it was 7:30... The lights were out up stairs, but I still went up. I had a long day, didn't even have a chance to change I still had on my True Religion sweats that gripped my ass perfectly and a tank that complemented my breast enough to not need a bra.

I opened the door and saw candles lit every where, and a path of roses for me to follow... My baby knows how to treat a queen. I followed the roses to my king size bed and saw my baby laying there covered in chocolate, he knows I love my chocolate.

Rocko: Surprise baby! stay right there and let me get you right.

He got out of the bed fed me some chocolate and proceeded to undress me, we were kissing passionately he was caressing my breast sucking on them and in between jabbing his fingers in my soaking wet pussy.

Me: Ah baby, I love you, Ah, ah, you're so good to me, hurt me baby.

Rocko: I got a trick for you, I'm finna make Rj punish you.

Peaches: Yes daddy give it to me please I've been wanting you since this morning baby give me all of Rj, take me to town.

He layed me on the bed and started fingering me even harder, sucking the shit out of my neck, his dick was dangling on my leg and it was rock hard, I took it upon myself to put it inside me. He teased the fuck outta me, slipping it in and out laughing at my anxiousness, even though I was ready to get down to business.

Peaches: Rocko give me my dick! I moaned.

Rocko: Okay baby you asked for it.

He plunged that sweet dick into me and jabbed my pussy about 20 times per second, I was gasping for more. He then slid out and turned me around, yes my favorite position, back shots.

*Rocko's POV*

I guess this is how y'all gotta meet me, fucking the shit out of this fine ass female, the love of my life. I bent her over and went to thrashing, That thang was smacking music to my ears.

Rocko: What's my name?

I smacked her ass. She liked that freaky shit.

Peaches: Daddy Daddy Daddy deeper!

Her moaning did something to me, after that I went to town, broke that fucking back in! By the time I came all over her fat ass my baby was almost lifeless looking sexy ass fuck.

To finish her off I wanted to lick up my mess. I began to suck on that fat pink pussy, she moaned and screamed especially when I bit that thang, she was rubbing a nigga head, gripping the little hair I did have on my shit, I sucked that muthafucka dry.

I got up and laid her in the middle of the bed and watched her fall asleep. My baby was beautiful, the love of my life my future wife, and the mother of my kids and she ain't even know it. I got plans for us.

Peaches: I love you papa.

She whispered before she finally dozed off.

My lowkey phone rang after about 30 mins.. It was my slida, she wanted some dick and she wanted it now. I freshened up and snuck out the house and got in my BMW and rode off, Peaches should be out for the night so I'm good. She hated when I was out all night especially when we ain't see eachother all day.

*Quannie's POV*

I was so bored at home, Twitter was not where it was at, and my phone was not hitting on nothing. Ma was out of town and I had the house all to my self, I needed some company. I texted my boo thang and asked him to come thru, if you know what I mean.

This nigga was tripping I texted him 30 minutes ago and he was still no where to be found.

I needed some dick and I needed it now but not just any dick, HIS!

I called that cheap ass metro.

Me: Aye boy where the fuck you at!

??? : Chill yo I'm on my way! watch who you talking to before I punish yo ass when I get there.

Me: Im sorry daddy I just don't like waiting.

*CLICK*

This nigga hung up on me he got some nerve.

I was straightening up when I heard his car pull up and I immediately slipped my pajamas off to show off my sexy Victoria Secret shit he bought! I looked good if I don't say so myself.. I'm like a slimer version of Blac Chyna. Body banging!

I opened the to door to see my man... Fine as hell 6'7 Light brown complexion perfect build, perfect facial hair, perfect teeth, perfect fucking everything... Perfect ass Rocko!