Chapter 14

*PeachesPOV*

I had to leave The Waffle House, I left Frankie and Molly asses there, that situation was too much for me to handle.

Frankie: Peach where you going man, you better not walk out on me again!

Me:... (whispering to myself) I'm running out this time.

I had to get home to Mitch, I had to make it right!

How stupid could I possibly be!!!

When I got there luckily his car was still there.

I bumrushed through my front door!

Me: Mitch!!!!

He looked back at me and scolded me.

Me: Mitch, please listen, I'm sorry!

He stopped and just paused for about 2 minutes.

Mitch: Look, I know I'm the man and all, and I'm suppose to be tough, but Molly ass just played me, and I don't want to be played again, that shit hurt, I'm sure you know how that feel man!

Tears poured down my face.

Me: Of course I do, I'm sorry Mitch I thought we were just going to talk, you have to believe when I say that I do not want anything to do with him, all I really want is you!!!!

Mitch: Ion think you ready for me Peaches.

Me: Mitch please no, you made a promise to me, don't break it this quick, please don't.

Mitch: Peaches stop crying, I'm not gonna break my promise Imma just crash at my crib for a couple days, let your mind wonder a bit.

Me: Please don't do nothing stupid Mitch... please I beg you.

Mitch: You shoulda told yourself that this morning Peach.

He then at that moment walked out.

I was terrified, what if I never see him again?

I layed on the floor and just cried, cried everything out that has been on my mind for the longest, this was my time.

*Mitch's POV*

Ion take to kind to disrespect. But sadly I do believe in getting even. It ain't about who did it first it's about who did it better!

I'm not gonna leave Peaches, I just need some time to myself, I've been too damn nice, she treating me like I'm a duck ass nigga, but I got something for that.

I'm going to the strip club tonight.

I called my homeboy Perry.

Me: Aye yo you going to Diamonds tonight?

Perry: You know I'm there every day YOLO nigga, yo cuffed ass finally getting let out the house?

Me: Man I'm single fuck what you heard, Imma call you when I get out there, what time it get right?

Perry: 12 on the dot yo!

Me: Alright love bruh.

Imma go to the mall and get right and go to the bank and withdraw some money for these stripper bitches!

*Peaches POV*

I woke up still balled up on the floor, but I was in pain, it was my baby, and here I was with nobody to comfort me.

As soon as I thought that Frankie called me.

Me: Hello......

Frankie: Man Peaches wassup???