Chapter 13

*Quannies POV*

I woke up later, in the arms of someone I barely knew, but some how I didn't feel as if I was with a total stranger. The whole time I just stared at Steve until he finally woke up, and kissed me on the lips.

Steve: You ready to go?

Me: Yes..

Steve: You wearing that?

I felt like he was making fun of me so I just kept quiet. He chuckled then said.

Steve: Go in your bathroom, I got something on the sink for you, take a shower and all that and I'll be waiting for you out here.

I smiled.

This nigga was the real deal, I heard of being catere to but damn he was going over and beyond.

I walked in MY bathroom and saw a tight ass yellow tank dress that looked like it'll stop at my ankles and grip every piece of my body with MK sandals and a purse. I am in fucking heaven.

I immediately got in the shower, anxious to model for him.

*Steve's POV*

Wassup? My name is Steven, but people call me Steve or Stevie. My whole name is Steven Johnson. I know y'all looking at me weird cause I done picked this random person an basically finna blew check on her, but that's what type of person I am, what I want I get.

I saw a Queen in distressed so I picked her up and prepared to give her the world.

I am 21, non employed, don't need a job, my Grandaddy died and left me with his trustfund. I'm good for the rest of my life, all I'm really trying to do is find a wife. Oh yeah and I got a twin brother named Stefan. He$s traveling the world right now, he about that fast life, we truly are two different people. He'll come around eventually though, I hope.

*Peaches POV*

Me and Mitch was layed up when all of a sudden my phone rang.

It was Tiff...

I was sort of scared to answer the phone, but I took a deep breath and did.

Me: Hey baby girl, How you holding up?

A ecstatic Tiff said: Peach he's up, he made it!!! He's up tell Mitch and can you go to my mama's house to get Aj???

Me: Omg MITCH AARON MADE IT, GET YOUR STUFF WE HAVE TO GO GET AJ!!!!!!!!!!

Me: We on the way Tiff, I prayed for y'all I really did girl.

Tiff: Thank you baby see you soon!

I didn't even change or take off my head scarf I got straight in the car and headed to Ms.Patty house, Mitch have sleep ass was holding me up.

I got out the car banged on the door.

Ms.Patty: Who is it? Peaches?

Me: Yes Ms.Patty it's me I came to get Aj his Daddy woke!

Ms.Patty: come on in girl.

I ran to Aj room made sure he was warm, made him some milk and grabbed his car seat.

Me: Bye Ms. Patty nice seeing you.

I buckled Aj in and sped to the hospital.

Me and Mitch couldn't get to that hospital room fast enough

When we reached our destination, Aj was already up... We walked in to see a happy live and well Aaron!

Aj: Da Da, Ma ma!