Chapter 18

*Peaches POV*

I was real puzzled, like why the fuck would this old lady come at me like that!? Don't know me from a can of fucking paint!!!

Stefan: Mom you way out of line, chill out please!!

I'm so glad he said something cause I was just standing there puzzled questioning whether I should disrespect the old lady are not!

I hate dealing with old disrespectful hoes, they know what they be doing!

Sherly: Like I said I hope she ain't pregnant by you, I had enough of raising your two kids already!

Stefan: That's okay, you don't have to worry about me or my two kids ever again I got us, thanks for all your support though, I know you ain't come at Steven like that, but you showing your true colors.

Stefan grabbed his babies and left.

I immediately followed him and shook my head at his disrespectful ass mama!!

She reminded me so much of mg ratchet ass mama!

Me: Stefan are you okay??? Stop!!

Stefan: I'm good Peach.. It's just ion play that disrespectful shit especially from my damn mama she pose to be somebody I look up to not the person to bring me down.

Me: I feel you, it's like that with me and my mama, got so bad we don't even speak.

Stefan: Man I don't want that shit to happen I love her that girl is mg maker I just want to shut her up for once, she always fucking comparing me and correcting me, a nigga is not on that.

We were out in front of his car, he was holding Stephanie and I was holding Stewart.

Stefan: Peaches... What are you doing for the rest of your life?

Me: I'm trying to live through my twenties right now, lol

Stefan: yeah I know, but what I'm really asking you is could you be with me for the rest of your life?

This was quick, but then again I wanted to, it wasn't like he was asking me to marry him, he just asked a simple question, I could give him a straight up answer.

Me: Of course I would, even though we just met I wouldn't want to be with anybody else..

Stefan: Let's go buy a house... Right now.

Me: Whatttttt?! You sure Stefan??

Stefan: A nigga ain't joking, I need a place to raise my family in. You down?

I jumped of for joy!!

Me: Of course I am, imma be right back, let me get my things and tell Quannie.

I walked in the house with a sleeping Stewart in my arms, I didn't speak to anyone, I just went straight to the room and got my stuff.

Quannie stopped me on the way out.

Quannie: Hoe what happened they mama is mad?

Me: I don't have nothing to do with that you know I'm one of those bitches who don't play disrespect but you also know I respect my elders so I ain't in that..

Quannie: She seemed so cool when she met me.

Me: It ain't me she don't like she got a problem with her own damn son.

Quannie: oh wow..

Me: Girl yeah, but we finna go head and go chile!

Quannie: Alright chica, make sure Stefan got his key! I love you.